Reviews for Apres Moi, Le Deluge
Stephiekygirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I always had a thing for Harry...who knew he could be even HOTTER as a vampire! I cant wait for the next chapter!
ghostchicken chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Okay, you have my attention. Ah...the things we do in the name of love, yeah? I can't imagine an eternity alone. Through all of this, Harry held on to that part of his mortal self that we all know and love-his nobility. He wanted Hermione, but he couldn't bring himself to take her...so she gave herself to him, in essence. Ron's going to have a time of it with them.

Excellent! Welcome to my Favorites list.
120991ln chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
continue loving it
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
Aya1024 chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Yay yay yay yay... I never thought you'd go back to this one. :D When I saw the notice for it in my inbox I jumped for joy!

I hope you keep going! I love this one so darn much for some reason.

Usually stories I read ages ago and get a notice on I'm all 'what was this one again?' but I knew immediately what story this was and was so thrilled. Yay again.

Awesome chapter.
SarMc chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Yay! I love this story so much fun in one chapter :)
AlixTheParadox chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
loving this! by far one of the best vampire HHR fics ive read. looking forward to the next chapter
Alenko chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I really like it!

Looking forward to next update
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
How can you leave it like that? I want to know what's going to happen so badly. I can't wait for an update.
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I've never read any HP fanfic before, only Twilight. But I'm a big fan of the books so I figured why not give it a try. So far I like it.
queenofspades19 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
no shit sherlock
katmom chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
So lovely to see this update...this was one of the first fics I read when I discovered fan fiction...

Excellent chase to get to to her...and excellent change.

Thanks!

Kathie
addisonj chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Interesting! Like a Twilight HP mashup!

Your Twilight fic Only Human was one of my first fics (and I love it still), and when I moved from twilight to HP I was so glad you write over here, especially since you ship Harmony, so it was fun to get this author alert. Intereting, is Harry a horcrux in this AU? Makes it all the more complicated if he's a horcrux and he's now dead, but that actually may make it easier to defeat Voldemort. Would like more Harry POV as well. Looking fwd to updates.
Mooney chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
i love this. please update soon. thanx. hope it will get steamy soon. lol. thanx.
Knightvanilla chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
That was BRILLIANT! gah, I was really getting into it and then,... to be continued, my jaw fell open, truly enjoyed it!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »