Reviews for Apres Moi, Le Deluge
oro4 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
too lazy to sign in but this IS my real name.

3 things

OMG YAY! Harry is so beautiful and amazing as a vampire. pale, pale skin, dark hair, dark clothes, biting Hermione. Win!

I am SO happy with your portrayal of Ron. IT makes me so happy and i REALLY cant wait to see him seeing Harry pounce on Hermione

Ginny- win. honestly just having her here to get bashed makes me so happy!

you made my night, thank-you SO much!

onto the next chappies!
XandallthatjazzX chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
wow, its brill, i think i prefer it without the twilight refrences like a crossover, hope u update soon i cant wait to find out wat happens nxt :D
disinterested chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
quite an interesting concept. and i can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
MrsDiNozzo chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
so i completely love your story so far and i hope that your going to be updating it again soon! keep up the great work!
Elementh chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Awesome Fic, i am a little sad than this is not a twilight crossover, make it one! xD
Godslayer221 chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Interesting, a bit different take on Harry is a vampire fic. I am curious to see how far you take this. Are you going to go through the end of book 7 as an AU? Are you going to stop and call it a happy ending suddenly?

Regardless, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Lillie Cullen chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Ooh - excellent story so far! I'm so glad you decided to post it. Update soon please!
Snowdove30 chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
This is a really good story. Well written dialogue and the interaction between characters seems natural. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Stone2age chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Definitely very interesting and promising begining.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
If Twilight is your only experience with vampire literature, I suggest doing some more reading, like of Dracula particularly. Even in Twilight, there IS a cure to stop one from becoming a vampire, just no cure afterwards.
Irishfighter chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Awesome start
JessMess chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Fantastic start.

I have enjoyed these five chapters and I look forward too more.

BYe