Reviews for Fashion Night
XellossLina chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Great story, and great idea using the lyrics from Xelloss's Character Song!
RugenZorak chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Perfect ending, I love it 3
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I LOVE IT!
Jaddasroots chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
I enjoyed this very much. Good Job. :)
nikka-chi chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Ah, I absolutely loved it
Lillum-Sama chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Loved it!

I'm usually a GourryXLina fan... but lately I've taken a liking to XellosxLina, dunno why but I think they also make a wonderful couple, maybe it's due to the fact that I love Xellos -just as much as I love Zel... (he'd be jealous if I didn't mention him), workship Lina (yeah... I wanted to be like her when I was a kid... Still cant use a Dragon Slave though) and can't stand Philia... So, what greates couple there is if not between my two fav chars? (Zel simply doesn't fit as Linas couple in my head)

So... back to you fic... Read it in record this time, just coulnt stop reading it! Fun and entertaining, the letter was kinda cheesy... but still, nice!
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol, nice.

Really enjoyed that, though I myself am a Lina x Goury fan.

It would have been nice to see more of what was going on with Zel, Amelia, and Goury, but oh well.
GirlyGeek chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
LOL! Very funny first chappie XD
Sdarian chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Good job.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
PHEW! Finally got around to reading this! Yesterday was soo exciting, that I totally forgot, sorry!

Aw, that was so cute! I loved the last verse of the poem especially, it was so romantic. I also enjoyed how Amelia was able to help Lina sort out her feeling, that is so like her. Another thing that I liked about the story was how in the beginning Xellos told Lina, that he would never ask her out on a date, and then at the end; what does he do? Ask her out on a date!

This was an enjoyable story, and I had fun reading it, thanks for writing, and I hope to read more of your stuff in the near future!

Innej:)
Chocolate Covered Demon chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Aw! That was so cute! _

I really like the last chapter. Definitely pulls it all together and completes the fic well _