Reviews for Night and Day
Heya chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Loooooooove it! She is so cool! Continue please, its been a while
kittycatvamp chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
i love this story! but i hate how u left it hanging. i hope u write more soon this is so good!
emmaislost chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Update!:D

Its so good:DD
Kladdan chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
finally an update! I love your story, please keep it going!
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
Wow this is so great! I forgot about this story to be honest, but I'm so glad you updated. Way to make it suspenseful, you're writing is really great. I'm really looking forward to following it the rest of the way. Thanks for writing!
Shiny Otter chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
lol.

YOU. NEED. TO. UPDATE! its been over three MONTHS! you cant just stop updating! i die alittle inside...
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
wow this is great! very original. i can't wait for the next chapter!
Kladdan chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
I love your stories! nessie's one is getting really nice! I can't wait to read more!

please update soon!
Vampire-vs-Werewolf chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Very God story line...:)Can't wait for other chapters
Aradia Lestat-Ming Ue chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I love this story (leahroselover TL).

Like I said before, I enjoy the way you make Nessie human. I read alot of fics that make her too perfect, but I can relate to the Nessie you write about
senorgimp chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"Jake probably said something very rude by telepathy because the little smile on Seth’s face didn’t hold long."

Just FYI, I'm pretty sure that the pack telepathy only works if both of them are phased to their wolf forms...

other than that I think it's got a lot of potential, and I've definitely been wanting to read about the Nessie and Jacob relationship once Renesmee was all grown up, so thank you for taking the initiative..
chicagochi4183 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
OMG way to cliffhang! Lol, I hope this is for real, this is too good to pass up, I lOVE this story.

Please update soon :)
BritishBitches chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hey,

It wouldn't let me send a PM, so I thought I'd review instead.

We actually invited the authors to take part - but if you are interested, or you know someone who's interested, then we're doing outtakes until New Year, and anyone can join in on that one!

Just PM and tell me if you want in!

Thanks x

Em x
mrsaveyard chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I thought this is pretty good. Reads alot like the Twilight books as well.

The one thing I noticed that is different is that it was implied that Jacob and Seth had a telepathic exchange in the airport parking lot while human. In the Twilight series they could only read the minds of pack members while they were in wolf form. Are you planning on changing or enhancing thier ability?
Wingtear chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I like this story, you would want to change a thing in chapter one though, where you say Charlie married Leah...

I hope you continue this soon!