Reviews for Street Savoire Faire
TMNTFANGIRLFOREVE chapter 1 . 4/12
I loved it! cute and funny!and you mixed my too fav thing! Disney's Oliver and company and TMNT!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
It was very cute.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oliver and Company is an awesome Disney movie! And you're right about how Klunk and Oliver look so similar. Such a creative crossover. You're such a talented writer. :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awww...:)
TreesoftheWild chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Love it, just wish we could do more with it without ruining it!
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
LOVE the story! But can you tell me whats up with Klunk and Oliver? Did you finish The Adventures of Klunk and Company?
Jostanos chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Stormy1x2, four words really ought to cover the entire review, but, more than likely, they won't. The four words?

You pass!

Flawless Victory! _

If Disney and the minds Behind Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ever wanted to do a cross over storyline I would that they would pick this one and run with the concept. It is that good and that well written! _

In my point of view at least. :)

and, trust me, I have read and reviewed plenty of fanfictions of which some them were not even half as good as Street Savoire Faire, some were slightly better, and others were far worse.

Again... that is just my opinion. The opinions of the other reviewers, whether they be members of or not, may vary. also... Not all of the stories that I have read were from , but other fansites (some of which, I am sorry to say, have ceased to exist for one reason or another).

; Eheheh My apologies for the rambling, my friend, and for the 'rant' that came with it.

Please continue to write fanfictions, Stormy1x2.

and thank you for allowing an 'outsider' like me to review your stories. *bows*
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was a very sweet crossover fic. X3

Dodger- always getting himself in trouble. XD

Well done! 3
Receneck chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh man I loved it

Oliver and Company is my favorite movie! Well one of them, anyways...and I've always loved the Ninja Turtles :)
Star Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very cute. I would definitely read if you decided to continue.
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This story?

Made of awesome and win. XD I like both Oliver & Company and TMNT, so it was wonderful seeing Mikey and Klunk help Dodger and Oliver out like that. Everyone was in character. Oliver's new attitude was interesting and didn't feel OOC; he seems to have more confidence in here.

I love the idea of 'The Adventures of Klunk and Company', and would be more then willing to read it if you’ve got the inspiration to write it!
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Awesomesauce! I LOVE Oliver and Company, but I've never thought of how similar Klunk and Oliver were until I read this. I love what you've done with this, just love it. (and now I want to watch Oliver and Company again!) I'd definitely be interested in reading more in this x'verse. I hope you do get something up on it!

Really, this is brilliant. Thanks for coming up with something so amazing! XD
Rika24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
this was cute, oliver had an attitude in this it seemed lol. you kind of made it seem like klunk and oliver might be related. i hope you decide to continue
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Now I wanna watch Oliver and Company AND the Ninja Turtles...How am I supposed to choose, with cute fics like this out there? Loved it lol Dodger got smacked
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I loved that, wonderful job.

Oliver and Company is one of my favorite Disney flicks as well (as is the equally fantastic and underrated Great Mouse Detective"), and it was cool to see such a creative crossover with TMNT.

If you do write The Adventures of Klunk and Company, you have a reader in me!