Reviews for Ken Ichijouji: Closet Headbanger
Violet chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was hilarious XD! even though Ken canonly states he dosen't have an interest in music what-so-ever it's a good read! keep up the aweosme work
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was fun to read. Great work!
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm not familiar with the challenge you received but you certainly gave me a challenge: had to smile at this! Even a face of stone could not resist the humour in this story! Thank you so much for lightening my evening (I was learning German for 3 hours straight before and this has somehow saved me). I thought the short story was cute, aptly humorous, and also had some memorable lines ("Gabumon likes cardboard" and the whole metal band spiel done by Matt, who then hushed Ken to avoid discussing dreaded techno). There's another story of a similar title on this site, I know, and I can't help but say your attempt is more accomplished (I'm hated for this, I'm sure, I must be really hated). Anyway, what a random thing to imply with the onion! Who came up with that? I like the concept of Kenato. Thanks for the introduction!
Jupiter chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
'He had called Matt as soon as T.K. jetted to the bathroom like a man with his pants on fire, informing the older sibling that his little brother was a dunce for not reading the label (although, not quite worded that way; kindness was his crest, after all). Matt said that he'd be right over to pick up his puking kinfolk. So Ken was waiting outside the bathroom for the man who would save his toilet, listening to a soundtrack whose genre was "sick and disgusting.'

i just want you to know that that is the greatest paragraph in the history of literature. matt will forever be known to me as 'the man who would save his toilet'.

'but when bodily fluids were being regurgitated in the next room, time seemed to slow down'

i love the humour in this. i wouldn't be surprised at all if this is secretly how ken thinks.

i quote this story for hours. anyway, keep up the good work.
Neko.Freak chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

That was thoroughly enjoyable. Great job. XD
azab chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i loved it
NinjaSmashley chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
So - this is the first time I've been back to and I am proud to say that this site has no gone to the shitter.

Really good work. Very original. I've always played with the idea of Ken being into something extreme but being forced to hide it.

yukidaru chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
this is a good fic. "I found him in bed with an onio" XD
Digimon Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Okay that was a little wierd. Next time you make one of these again be sure to make them a little longer and a bit more funny. Other than that it was great! poor TK. But i like Ken better...
90MLLu chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is totally out of question a FANTASTIC story. Once again it's well written.

The lines are hilarious like for instance:

Matt, “No, really, I always thought you were a weird techno kid.”

Ken, “I like techno, too-”

Matt, “Shush, I don't wanna hear that.”

And I like the last line of this story too(v)

Too bad TK has to walk home alone when he is sick and what is up with the onion in bed? hihi!
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
There is NOTHING better than reading a story that involves your least favorite character suffering horribly. Love it.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hilarious
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
T.K. was rather vulgar in this fic, eh? :-)
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
very funny I love it so cute! TK onion lol! Suequl plaese, if you want to!