Reviews for Flowers of May
ToriaBarbossa chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful :) I loved the flowers. The whole idea was truly sweet and unique. :)
Zenappa chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Such a great story! I love how you introduced Will and Lizzie too! :) I knew it was Barbossa all along, just saying haha. But I still loved it and I hope that the next ones ate as good as the first two! Keep on writing! :)
Bloodsired chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Its very sweet of Barbossa to give May a flower as a symbol that he never forget the first time they met. And with the help of Ragetti he really smart on adding that lavender to convey Barbossa's message to May. Its romanticaly clever.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Oh, I'm enjoying the ongoing tale very much indeed! I loved all the characters of CotBP popping up - Governor Swann and Elizabeth, Norrington and Gilette and Groves (btw, isn't he just hot as hell? :D ) and even Will!

Oh, and I was flustered for a second thinking who Barbossa had sent to order the flowers - it hit me that it was Pintel and Ragetti just a second before you mentioned the wooden eye! XD

I wanted to think the roses had been planned by Barbossa too, because they're the same coral pink colour as the rose he picked for her in Lilith's garden. But I guess you wanted to weave a little twist of romance into it and have the florist pick the colour based on hope - oh well :)

It's late now, and I'm through 2 tales of May already - I'll continue tomorrow :)

Seeya!

~Nini
Hajiscello chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Very cute. I love it. I can imagine Barbossa sending Pintel and Ragetti to do his bidding.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I freaking adored it! It was so sad but so hppy at the same time I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry!
Pirate Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Aw, it's Ragetti! 3 He's such a romantic person... and Pintel's funny to. I really like May, she's a really well written character!
Calypsogurl chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
So cute!

Poor May has to keep waiting though.
Freedom of Thought chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
oh! I loved it! :D I especially like the way that you thread familiar characters in and out of it... The name John Brown surprised me at first... we used to call one of my friends that after she did a rather insane skit on the abolitionist John Brown, so it was odd to see it pop up... ah! But I'm rambling! Again, great fic! _
OodWhovian chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Fun story. I can't help but feel a little sorry for May. You would think Barbossa would at least send a letter to May and tell her he was into something a bit deep and it was going to be a while before he could come for her. But the nice flowers work too.
missoptimist chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
I love how cute Ragetti is in this, makes me think of when he frees Calypso in AWE. I also give you props for use of the proper language of flowers, I think people forget that they actually have meanings. I shall continue through the saga...
JackySparrowsRum chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
This one was also very well written, so again I say well title of this one kind of made me debate on reading it,but in the end, I said, aww, give it a shot, the last one was fantastic, so this one's bound to be.A horse named Rogue, after the Rogue Wave I suppose?That reminds me of a stallion my friend called him Steamer after he ran through a fence, nutty , one the way to reading #3!

Cheers,

~Jacky
Miria chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I liked this story as well! So sweet for Barbossa to send her flowers! And her horse! I loved it when she said about her horse that “He needs work on his manners, Portuguese rogue that he is.” :D It fits also to someone else. :)

But that Groves should keep his distance to Madeline, if he knows what's good for him... :D
SensiblyScrewy chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
I've read them all, but the Carol one. I'm really hoping you'll write a story about how they end up back together with a nice adventure to go along with it . . . Be a little like Will Turner then wouldn't though? It nearly broke my heart when he left in Memories of May, so I do truly hope that you give them a good go around the bush of adventure if you ever decide to have them come back together again. Here's hoping! (by the way I liked this one a lot! lol that should have been said earlier);)_
Legallyblonde79 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh I'm so excited to see a continuation of Madeline's story! She is a very likeable character. Can't wait to read the rest.