Reviews for An Honest Man
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Simply lovely.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is AMAZING. Every single Jericho fan should read this, including the ones who have deserted him, and should take a minute to think about just why they've deserted him. Because he decided to change and become more mature? It can't be because he's lied. From day one, he has done everything that he said he would do. He was telling the truth about Shawn all along, and no one wanted to believe him. Yet when Shawn decided to work for JBL, everyone turned on him. Well, was it really a big shock? Chris predicted it.

I love this, it sounds so much like Chris and I could definitely hear him cutting this promo on Monday night. Bravo!

Tina
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This sounds exactly like something that Chris would say, you've captured him really well here. He's the perfect heel, doing all of these dastardly things and feeling justified for doing so, because it's what he said he would do from the beginning. Even if it seems immoral when he does it, he feels justified. I like the fact that he kept stressing that he's an honest man. It's the truth, he's brutally honest, he's been telling the truth from the beginning... I pity the anti-Jerichoholics and the fans who have turned their backs on him, just because he's not the old Y2J who would do silly things (like hit Stephanie in the face with pie). They should understand that everyone grows up!

Sorry for ranting, but I really liked this ) Great job!

J