Reviews for Like a Gust of Wind
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Lovely work, this. I haven't read the book in years but it seems as graceful and wistful as the books was.
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
"The Last Unicorn" is one of my all-time favorite books and movies. Though this was surprisingly short, I feel you've really done this fantasy classic justice. The tone is almost equal to that of the book: quiet, mild, poetic, sweetness tinged with bitterness. Overall, a job very well done, mate.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
beautiful

Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love the story but hate the ending. It's HEARTBREAKING. Damn it. ;_;
homeric chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Beautiful - sorry that I can't be more constructive; just a lovely little read.
pleeklee chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Magnificent. Everything flows together beautifully.
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Beautiful! The stream of consciousness really works well for this piece. It feels like we are running, just like the unicorn. Your last paragraph, with its who-cares-about-grammar-this-sounds-good-here pauses, clinches the thought together.

For constructive comments, there are only two things I noticed: unicorns remembers and free as the thought both sound a bit awkward. Unicorns remember-no doubt about that. The Thought-that is up to you. Are you referencing the thought of Freedom itself-or do you just mean free as thought, free as thinking? That is left up to you-but as a reader I would like to see some clarification.

Thank you for a beautiful story!
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very nice piece! Quite visual!