Reviews for Double the Trouble
TheSlashingQueen chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
I think in the last chapter in the phone call john must of told shawn that Hunter was cheating on him again caus i can so imagine shawn pretending to be okay with it on the phone and then going and sitting back on the couch with hunter and then breaking dwn and beatng hunter with a pillow lol this story is awsome !

~minnikat6 :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 21 . 1/8/2009
a)I love this story from beginning to end. Its beautiful.

b) I just thought of something, what if JBL got what he deserves for going after Shawn~~wink wink~~

c)how about an undertaker/orton pairing?

d)ceck out my story. its called drunk and horny working title.

Let me know if you like it or not.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
I want sequel but i dont have any ideas so...
BellaHickenbottom chapter 20 . 12/20/2008
so, since they are engaged that means a sequel right?plz!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 19 . 12/20/2008
shawn wonders what he should do? the answer is tell hunter to fuck off and go back to jeff lol...but plz dont end the story there cuz i like the story and dont want it to end yet
Shadow2485 chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
I'm a little lost if jonh doesn't like randy then why is he with him? update soon
BellaHickenbottom chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
BellaHickenbottom chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
y did it just have to be a one time drunk thing! cant he just realize that he doesnt belong with hunter(even though im the biggest shawnter fan ever) and he belongs with Jeff!
idreamofslash chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
Okay. Lovin' the steamy, lots of steamy goodness.

I like how the story is progressing, and I really like the way you've started writing about John.

Question is.. Will he stay that way?

Always leaving me to wonder if Hunter will find out. Feel bad for Jeff when Shawn wakes up in the morning.

Can't wait for more~

Shadow2485 chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
Yay John is chillin out and being nice to jeff. This chap was funny update soon
idreamofslash chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
Dude! This entire story has been wonderful, you are truly a brilliant mind. Like, I'll admit, there were times when I thought the characters were just a little off, but.. For the way you're writing it, it's necessary for the characters to be that way.

Also! This story has had EXTREMELY funny parts. Thus far you've made me spew tea out my nose twice, and laugh so loud I nearly woke the entire household. (yes, we sleep at 2:13 PM lol)

I can't wait to see more of your work. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list, and this story to my favorite stories listing. Srsly. You're awesome.

BellaHickenbottom chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
ok, i really love shawnter pairings but not in this story. Shawn should be with jeff he clearly loves him if he stopped eating POPCORN!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
NO dont let shawn be mad at jeff...he should be ecstatic that Jeff is back...he left to protect him why oh why is he mad? lol
Shadow2485 chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
They made a well they never stop being morons. update soon
BellaHickenbottom chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
ok, what did Shawn smoke before he went home cuz i swear he's high!