Reviews for A Blurring of Lines
SilverDagger chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Does this story still run? It was such a good one, one of my favorite among Royed stories and I am quite the picky one...

Anyway, just to let you know that your story is amazing but oh-so nice to read. I can't imagaine a happy ending for this one, but I still wanna know what will happen.

Sincerely :)
Keep up your good work!
Kyu-Momo chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
That was awesome!

I hope you plan to continue?
*puppy eyes*
December-the-6th chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Your story is so amazing! I hope you'll continue it someday. :)
Twilight's Aura chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
I am absolutely loving this! I'm not sure I can even go on to explain why I do, just that I'm doing it.

Ugh. I just .. I love that dark but cheery mood of the story. And, god, that Ed is still a bit of a brat but so .. matured. Like how he is dealing with these almost animalistic urges he has with Roy. And how he treats Al like a separate person from his brother. All too often I see Alt!Al neglected because of some resemblance Ed can't get over. Speaking of alternates, I'm not sure if I misread into Ed's drunken ramble, but did he actually have romantic feelings for the Colonel? It just seemed a little out there for me since I haven't spotted any hinting at it beforehand. Or maybe I just missed the clues. Even if I can't quite see it, I prefer the idea of Ed having these old feelings for him. Mostly because, unlike with Al, Ed is still caught up in similarities between the two and sometimes forgets to differentiate them altogether - and I like to think this is because he has the same feelings and emotions for both Roys. I have a much longer and comprehensive strand of thought for this, but it's 5:30 in the morning and I can't really think properly. (Thank god for this spell check)

On to more things I love. Your!Roy! He seems like such a creature of circumstance it almost unnerves me how accepting he is of everything. And I say accepting loosely, especially with this recent chapter. I'm still trying to figure him out. He's such a tough one, especially with his interest in Ed. I hope to learn even more about him in the future.

I have to say this as well .. what stands out the most to me in your story is how engrossing your sex scenes are. I can't tell you how often my mind strays away these days when things get steamy. I can't see it now, but there's some element to them that's capturing my full attention. So, ahem, I must go over them again and take notes. Detailed notes.

-Spooky

I don't give a fuck when and how you finish this story. You could stretch this baby for miles with the smallest plot development and I'm sure I wouldn't mind. Usually I can't wait for the climax, the final scenes, plot twists, or cliff-savers, but this is one of those rare gems that can take its pace and I'll be two steps behind and patient.
Caramello Kennedy chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
ahahahahaha I love that roy's a man whore in 1930's (is it?) germany. lets just hope they don't gas him later.
AllNightOperator chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Love it - great twist, can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing and write Ed and Roy so well!
sumigoddess chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Hahaha! I'm not sure who to feel more for in this chapter. Ed or Roy? But since they're both miserable idiots right now, I say Ed should just push all that talk to the back of his mind and enjoy the moment. Must he be a ball of angst? ...I suppose that's Ed for you.

Back again Demus? I missed you! And never doubt that you are great. Because you are. Also wonderful comeback. This made my very lethargic soon-to-be painful day.
Lady Stockton chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I don't remember if I've reviewed before, but I truly love this story. It's tragic, but not in an annoying manner, which is quite a feat, so congratulations.

This isn't so cliche actually. At least not in the way you played it. I love Shlachtross' eroticism and humorous but grim acceptance of his life because he knows that if he doesn't laugh, he'll just cry.

I love that Ed stays with him and has these darker, possessive, objectifiying thoughts about Roy. Ed is honorable to a fault, but he is a human with needs that sometimes subsume honor. So thank you for a wonderful story and a rich spin on these wonderful characters.

Oh and Alfons is a BAMF, all things considered.
ilreies chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
this story isn't getting enough reviews! :D

and the story line is getting more and more curious!

wondering where is it leading us to? hm? heh!

waiting for the next update :D
Tyndall Blue chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I lol'd for real at yo-yo pants. So deliciously sad. Can't wait for the next chapter!
wishfulliving89 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. good like always.
SilverDagger chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Woa. 0_o

This fic is awesome. Really. And I still oh sooooo love the way you write. And this "always laughing" Roy is quite charming. XD

I'm curious about the end, too. I can't figure a happy ending for this one.

Anyway, a beautiful and bittersweet fic. Continue your good work.
Pidgeon-san chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
How haven't I found this story before now! Love the plot and writing. Love alter!Roy's, they're so interesting xD
Tyndall Blue chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
D: You can't end the crack there! I must know more about other!Roy.
wishfulliving89 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »