Reviews for Lacrymosa
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
(This is feelbetterboy'sgf-jasperluv- fyi) That was so lovely! I quite liked that! very very nice description towards the end! Her view of herself and Harry and her growth was just so concrete and real.

and i have to commend your title choice: simply insightful and genius!

Do you mind a teeny bit of constructive criticism?

Overall, you're pieces are superb and contain splendid descriptions, but I've noticed that the endings could be a bit stronger. The ending is what readers take away from the piece and it sometimes determines whether or not they like it/review.

So perhaps try to make your endings a bit stronger or more definitive, summing up the piece's overall tone and point.

Other than that: brilliant!
Omega Graecisso chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
ginny! woo! okay this is definitely next.

(when i was a few years younger, ginny was definitely my dreamgirl - physically and mentally, she was a perfect fit, definitely the best fit in fiction. she's a little too independent and practically rebellious for my taste now - i'd gladly bring her to battle, but if for some reason i didn't she better wait upstairs and prepare some breakfast - but she's still ginny weasley of the harry potter series and therefore gets me rushing.)

a very good drabble - as i said, you judge them separately from normal oneshots, and this one does an excellent job holding to the main idea but still flushing it out. a lot. from the bitten fingernails to the kicked toes, you capture her wonderfully - she can't wait in safety while harry risks himself.

excellent. 10/10, i think. which, ironically, is probably a ginny. (she's hotter then bonnie wright - prettier, nicer hair, a little curvier.)
the muse77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Since you have given my story such awesome attention, I figured it was only right that I read one of yours and I gotta say you've really captured what I think Ginny should be. I would have loved to see a lot of what happened through the years through her eyes! I love your writing style too. Descriptive but not so it takes all of someone's effort to read it!
sex wife chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hmm. I have written a lot, and i mean a lot, of ginny fics in my day. You seem to have captured her very essence. She is a fighter, and you portray it well. Very canon. if DH was written from Ginny's PoV, I'm sure this would be really close to what went through her mind at that point. That makes me want to hug you. Not everyone gives her enough depth. Actually, most people make her a stubborn slut. So kudos to you on avoiding that trap. Molto bene!
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This was really good! I liked how you explored Ginny's thoughts.
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
good but ginny has brown eyes.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I don't remember the book very well (DH is the only one I haven't reread) but you wrote this very well. I liked the insight into Ginny's mind. Great job.