Reviews for Tutoring a Herdman
emy and friends13 chapter 1 . 4/15
Can you PLEASE post another chapter. I've been dying to know what happens next
Linda chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This story is very interesting, very deep. The Herdmans are such interesting characters, especially Ralph and Imogene.

Please post another chapter soon :)
prncektsoon chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Yay, you added another chapter! I love this fan fiction. I hope you continue. This was a pretty deep chapter.
roserapier chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This is great! I hope that you will finish it. I've loved the Herdmans since I was a kid and it is quite a treat to read other people's take on them.
Wish Writer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Yay! A Best Christmas Pagent Ever story! It makes me feel happy on the inside! Don't give up on this story, it's really good. On another note, for some reason, I can totally picture Imogine reading a trashy romance novel. Continue writing!
Best Wishes,
Wish Writer
KNDnumber170 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I LOVE this story! Please update! Please!
KNDnumber170 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I like this story, and I think that the rating is fine, well since this was two years ago i don't know if you changed the rating. But it's good, i hear worse language than that all the time.
Kimberlee chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I was in this play and i've read two of the books, I love this story, please update!
prncektsoon chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
I love this story. The characters are pretty accurate. I read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever in fourth grade. It was my most favorite book. Read the other books too. Please finish.
RiskyRosie chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I love this story! I wish the catagory had more activity. I really hope you finish. I haven't seen many other storys that alternate points of veiw (other than mine. I like to play with it.) I love reading those kinds of stories.
Ighi chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
This is great! I really hope you continue. I love all the characters. I actually played Imogene in a production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, and I think you are doing a great job. I would love to read more!

Best wishes!

-Ighi
Sibba chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
This is great. I have loved the Herdman books for years. Ralph, Beth and Alice are really in character, and I hope you'll write in Ralph's sisters (love them!) soon :) Plus, I really like your writing style, and the topic (the Herdmans being labelled stupid and evil, when no one has actually really tried with them)
twinklepuff chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
i like this story so far please continue it!