Reviews for Before I knew
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
So if I understood correctly, Hannah has Thanksgiving with her family, and then Paul picks her up for a second Thanksgiving dinner with his friends at the reservation, right? If so, then I feel the need to tell you that uh... Native Americans don't celebrate Thanksgiving, in fact I'm pretty sure there's many out there who use this day to mourn, you know, seeing how it commemorates the successful stealing of their home by the settlers.
Ah, the joys of racial insensitivity.

I'm really into your story though, so don't take this the wrong way, okay? I just felt like I had to point that out, sorry :D
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Gah! Love this story! Thank you~
Guest XD chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Hey, this is an awesome and cute fanfic. I love Hannah, and I love her reactions. I'd love to think that if my boyfriend turned out to be a werewolf I'd be okay with it, but I'd probably react like Hannah and flip out. Or faint. Either one.

One thing I noticed throughout the fic is that you've been saying that Paul's last name is 'Antill'. Paul's last name is Lahote. And I think you said that Jared's last name is 'Purser' when ey were teasing Kim. They called her 'Mrs Purser' Jared's last name is 'Cameron'
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
Aww I loved it.
IamOrla chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Love it.
IamOrla chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I like it :)
Jenna chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
I love love love this story! Great Job! :)
AnnechanB chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Hannah's parents weren't harsh. They were doing what any responsible 17 year olds parents should, be wary and upset of a 20 something dating their 17 year old.
paintedbywords chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
23-17 was outrageous. But thirty one? That's disgusting.
Stargazer1364 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
AWESOME! I love this story, Metwi! I love the relationship btween Paul and Hannah, and the friends too! TTYL
Riverlander chapter 21 . 3/24/2011
ahhh! this story was effing amazing.

you are seriously one of my faveorite writers now!

no shit.

the way you ended the story was genius.

you are an amazing writer and i want more stories, now!

ahhhh(:
Happy2BeeMe chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
This is by far the greatest story I have traded on this site. Your description and mannerisms is just so breath taking that I just couldn't stop reading. I will have to check for more of your stories!
cheesecake15 chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
I am going to go ahead and be completely frank with you...i am not a BIG fan of twilight (I think it's bella that annoys me so) however, I am a BIG fan if this story. Honestly I really enjoyed it, cannot wait to read the sequel. _
CaliAndersen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
loved it! amazing :D
AnonymousM chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
Ha ha! That took me way to long to get the pun, but still...that was funny. :) Loved this story!