Reviews for Worth It?
Zena-Xina chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I've read this at least three times now and I love it every time! It''s just the perfect amount of whump and fillers. Plus, it's actually quite possible. It seems when rain falls, it pours, doesn't it?
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Just read this for the second time, and still loved it like hell ! The bad luck pileing up was hilarious ! This was toraly kickass !
lemonChocolate chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Awww! Such an adorable ending for poor Shawn, awesome story too!
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Aha, loved this ! But I didn't like the ending. Well I likes it, but what's going to happen to the brothers? There sick, I feel bad for them, I hope they get treated ..
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
"You want me to slice open my wrists? Yeah, great plan, Dad!"

It took several moments of silence before Shawn realized that he was alone; he'd been talking to himself the whole time.

"Great, now I'm going crazy. Well, here goes…"

Oh Shawn, U Were Always Crazy. Ur Just Crazy In A Good Way. XD

I finally drank my own blood. Gus will be so happy.

Okay, That's Just Gross... But I Remember That Ep. XD I'm So Proud Of My Self! XD

...taking it from Jules, wary of the crazy look in her eyes...

I Don't Remember This Ep. When Did Juliet Ever Have An Axe?

"Yeah. He's taking me to the hospital. But just in case he murders me, I saw his license plate. 1967GH."

Lol He Says That So Nonchalantly. XD

Gus walked up to Shawn without a word, and handed him a pineapple-shaped stress ball.

Aww I Want One! How Cute! XD

Henry, too, gave Shawn a pineapple – though this time it was a real one...

I Think I'll Just Take The Stress Ball. I'm Not A Big Pineapple Fan. Sry Shawn. XD

"Oh my god!"

Shawn smiled as he heard Gus' voice filter into the room, and waved at his friend before he ducked out of sight.

Lol Sometimes Guss Is Just So Immature Like Shawn. X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
OMG Poor Shawn! Being Beaten By Ur Ex's Mentally Ill Brothers While She Watches. How Horrible! & All The Damage He Has Taken, Plus The Damage He Had Before. Damn He Must Me Hurting. But Why Was The Key Just Left There? How Did He Get Out Of The Room?(Did He Use The Axe?) How Did He Get A Phone To Call Juliet? Questions, Questions, Questions. XD The Answers To Them Better Be In The Next Chapter! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh Poor Shawn! He's Really Having A Bad Day Huh? First He Nightmare(Which BTW, Was One Heck Of A Bad Dream. It Would Have Made Me Wake Up Screaming!), Then The Whole Cat Fiasco, Then Having To Break Into His Own Apartment, Then The Rain(Coupled With The Coffee Shop Being Out Of his Favorite Pineapple Cake.) Then Having His Coffee Thrown Away(& No Cases) Then His Bike Not Starting(Which Resulted In Him Calling His Dad, & Getting, Well Not Yelled At, But His Dad Being Disappointing In Him, Kinda.) Then His Cell Phone Being Knocked Down A Drain, & Now Being Kidnapped By Bank Robbers... The Only Way I See This Getting Any Worse Is If The Torture Him(Or Kill Him. But Since This Is Just A 'Bad Day' & Not A 'Last Day' Fic. I'm Assuming That He Wont Die In This).
SylverSpyder chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
The best kind of Shawn whumpage.
AkageOokami chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awww what a rotten day! i am seriously groaning at every little misfortune - dropping his phone, the rain, his bike. wahh shawn!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Sweet ending, it left me with a smile too. I would think George should have been thanked by the rest of them for stopping and helping Shawn. It could have been a lot worse if he had kept going.
cinderheart12 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
nice XD great job i loved it
Livia2001 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Great fic! Ty for sharing!
A maze thing chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Oh thank God it was worth it, after the day Shawn had, he definitely needed a little pick-me-up. And he got a major one. Poor Shawn, he was just having a rough day and no one was cutting him a break...no one. But hey, in the end, he got the girl, so that's always a plus. I really loved your story! It was amazing!
Samps432 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
great story! and great writing and characterization :)
Taura Callisto chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Great story! It totally deserves more than 5 reviews. Doesn't do it justice. )