Reviews for Cards
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw sweet
Richard Bloome chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow, Snape's a real asshole isn't he?

Harry was supposed to apologize for not telling him that Caine was abusing him? Excuse but Harry tried numerous times to tell him, it was Snape himself who told Harry to stop bothering him? Of them all Snape is the worst person there, even over Caine, because of his hypocrisy.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Love this story so much!
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was soooo incredible! So sweet! It made me cry damn it! More of this please!
FMorgan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
While I did find your story to be well done I do have to disagree with one part of it. In the infirmary Severus tells Harry: "The only thing you have to apologise for is not telling me that Caine was abusing you."

Isn't Snape overlooking the fact that Harry did try to tell him, multiple times, yet he himself (Snape) was the one who wouldn't even try to listen. Harry has nothing to apologize for; if anything Snape should be apologizing, not only for not listening but for completely ignoring Harry's concerns after promising to be there for him. Yet Snape is the one who is laying guilt on Harry about not letting anyone know.

Sorry for the rant-like quality of my review, I just really don't agree with Snape's tunnel-vision of the event; he completely ignored Harry when he was trying to tell him what was going on then he basically blames him for getting abused because he didn't tell anyone, all the while still ignoring the fact that as a teacher and guardian he should have taken the time to at least listen to his (Harry's) concerns.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ahh, sweet. The quote at the end is simply perfect.
Th3 R3aD3r chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
here is the thing, although I felt that Severus was a little away from his character and Harry too, I loved the bonding in this story and the last scene! :)
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I've read this one-shot more times than I can count. It's written beautifully. Thanks a million times.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved it. You made me cry. :) thnx. I read a lot but that has been a while.
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is not the first time that I have read this story, nor will it be the last. It was brilliant and had me crying, once more, again at work. Thank you!
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was extremely well written and I enjoyed reading this. It literally brought tears to my eyes.
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i loved it, it was very nicely written and made me tear up quite a bit. good job! D
Hope06 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
that was amazing well writtne
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
*sob* It's so sad.. I am crying - no - sobbing myself silly when I read this. Especially at Harry's and Snape's conversation at the Halloween feast. Good work!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i cried so much while reading this story ... i havent done that in so long infact im still crying right now ... its amazing and i love it and all of your other stories 3 :D
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »