Reviews for Interrupted by Fireworks
Chibi Neku chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww cute fanfic Clerith 4 ever
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I loved it. I absolutely LOVED it. It was in character, and sweet, and adorable, and perfect and, and... LOVED IT.

Cloud doing improv was so hilarious! Him being all dramatic like that, it was very amusing. XD
EagleAmor chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ah, really lovely story. Drake, you're amazing. The story is very cute and colorful. It's just very good to see Cloud, Areith and the other characters reactions. I kept giggling through most of the story -Aerith definition for date :D, the stage scene, the chocobos. Their interactions felt so normal and vivid. It's almost like seeing it in everyday's life. Your expressions for Aerith and Cloud love felt so pure and serene. It's just why they're a perfect couple. Aerith was able to see through the wall that Cloud built around himself, loving what she found and even trying to make him better. Cloud deep loved her with all he got. If this not true love, I don't know what it is.

Emm, just nitpicking. After they leave the arcade, you say " wrapped an arm around her wait ". I think you mean "waist". Also, I felt that using "yeah" multiple times in the end was a bit awkward. Sorry for saying that.

*sigh* I hope that someday when they make a remake of FF VII that they write the scene like you did. Thank you very much for writing this.
Moonlit Rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
AW! I loved the ending! So much fluffiness! I really like Cloud and Aerith together and I love how you changed around the date scene with them. You did great with keeping everyone in character! Anyway, great little one-shot! I loved reading every bit of it!
trankwility chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ahh, so cute! 3

I loved the play and the gondola part. I was listening to the respective soundtrack while reading it and it only made the experience even better!

Great writing! :3
Ghost Captain Barbossa chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Squee! Oh my god this is so how their date should have gone! I really wish that this were canon. It was so cute and flirty. I loved it to pieces! Great job!
miamijuggler chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Horrifically sweet and terrifyingly sappy.

In other words, everything I ever wanted from a Cloud/Aeris fic. Good job keeping everyone in character, and by filling out the details of their date a little more.

I always thought it was a little weird that Aeris was so pro-active about the date, but failed to sneak in a little old-fashioned making-out ;-).

Good job again, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
LOLZ.

I somehow expected there to be disrespect for the fourth wall.
Ranmyaku Arashi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was a great feel good fluffy story that I so wished happened in the game. I loved every bit about Final Fantasy seven except for Aeris dieing. To this day that scene still makes me cry like a little child and I wished the game went like this to allow them to be happy together. But I digress great story keep up the great work.
Icedragon2k chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I loved it! Adorable story. If only this actually happened in the game, I would be satisfied for life.
Beeria chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
*sighs* Would it have killed Square to make a super-sweet date scene like this? I mean they let Yuffie kiss him of all people...Damn you Square! xD

I adored this one-shot. Makes me all fuzzy inside, lol! :):)

Beeria
xCattyx chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
So adorably cute *.* Everything was perfect, I loved it.
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
FLUFF

-SCREECH-

Er... Hem. -shifty eyes-

This made me happy! You have no idea I had been working on a fic like this a while ago but I lost it when my compy crashed, so it was fantastic to read this. I must say, it was also seven BAJILLION times better than mine. It was all very good. I think you captured Cloud and Aeris both very well. The only thing that kind of urked me was the kiss. I was curious as to your view on Cloud's thoughts at the time, and it seemed to lack that.

Perhaps simplicity is better though.

I loved this!

- Aeris
Apocalyptic-Fairytale chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Omg I loved it! I do believe my teeth rotted out form all the sweetness