Reviews for A More Perfect House Plan TBAA crossover
KomokiEmrys chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Please indent. This is hard to read.
MacLeaper chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was great! :-) As a fan of both "Full House" and "Touched By An Angel", I thought that was a beautiful merging of the two series. I appreciated how you tied in so many things with the "Pilot" episode of Full House (Jesse's last name, Joey moving in on the exact day he ran out of clean clothes, etc. :-)) and included the personality of Pam Tanner we know from the one episode she showed up in flashback.

And you did a great job of showing the love of God and the plan He has in mind for all of us- even though we can't always understand it. He always has our best in mind and through your story I can see how He was working to use Pam's death to bring good things out of it- ultimately changing Jesse's and Joey's lives for the better and perhaps even bringing some of them to salvation through it. Through Jesus' love for us and His death and Resurrection we can all have eternity with Him in Heaven. I love the description of Heaven- a great big hug with God that lasts forever. There's still more that we can never tell of course- but I think that's a great picture of it. :-)
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
A beauful Croissoverbnof two of my favortes. I"m Gld they had the Angels tO GUIDE THEM IN THIS STPRY! BUT WAA!
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You did a really good job on this
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow! Touching Story for sure
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That is so beautiful! Angels with a crossover of Full House - I love that!

Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well . I just read your TBAA/FH crossover! It was great! i can't wait for more stories from you! The only angel missing was Gloria, but I guess she'll be in another story of yours. And Monica is what they call a case worker angel, not helper angel.

I'm just trying to help.

Remember, God loves you!

Lauren
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I loved it. I wish she could have lived though
FH Fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Very well written. No flaws. Brilliant.
kellybell chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
LOVED this story, are you sure you don't write for Touched by an Angel? You are talented.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
;_; SO SAD!And yet, sweet and good as well _
Siggi chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Beautiful story! Loved it! Beautiful... You should add a warning that tissues are needed when reading;)
StarWarsgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Awesome! loved it!
Spencer chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Awww... This was so touching. I love both shows sooo much, and I am glad to have found this story.:)
kiloflower chapter 1 . 1/23/2002