Reviews for Experiments
hairline chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
i like it so far
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
Edward's definitely my hero. Saved Bella and himself. A really great story. The imagination and creativity is amazing. All the same it's one of the sickest stories I've ever read. That's not criticism. That's praise for making it so good I had to keep reading.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
Kill Ted. Turn Bella to a vampire like she's wanted you to do since you fell in love. Do it Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
With any luck Bella has just given Edward the strength he needs to kill Ted and save them both.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
Go Bella. Kill the sick bastards.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Really good story. Good writing. Sickest mind I've come across in a long time. But very good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
Getting worse. Sick doesn't even describe this guy. With any luck Bella will find a way to save Edward and kill Ted. Slowly with a rusty razor blade.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
This guy deserves the worst death that could be imagined.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Good story. Very creative. It's the sickest story I've ever read. Ted should be strung up and skinned alive. With a very dull knife. Liking it a lot though. The imagination is terrific.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Extremely sick. Will read because it's sort of funny. Sort of like a really strange nightmare. Long as it ends well.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Sick but funny
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
This is so sick I'm actually going to keep reading. Looking at it as funny.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Totally bizarre. This guys is certifiably nuts. But it is interesting. At least I think it is.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Very strange. What could be happening to Edward? And who is the non-vampire who just showed up at the door? And how did he know there was an emergency?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Really good story so far. Will be very interesting to find out what's wrong with Edward. Is he sweating venom? Will that do anything to Bella or Jacob?
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »