Reviews for Experiments
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Like your story. Certainly different from any other I've read, and I read a lot. Different Bella than usual. Like her. Don't know the storyline yet, but sounds interesting.
youngandmature chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
It was good. I've heard a lot of hype, in particular about The Red Line so I expected a more polished story, but the basics were covered. It was avery riveting, edge of your seat, can't stop 'til you finish kind of read.

In thi s story, which of the canon books happen? As Victoria and James were mentioned? Is B in love with Jacob or anyone else, besides Edward? Will she ever be?

Count on me to read The Read Line eventually. I ask heaps of questions, lol.
youngandmature chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
'Edward's teeth were slow to bite me….maybe there was a struggling part of him in there after all, trying to stop the monster half of himself….'

Is B referring to the monster the draining of his blood is turning E or is she believeing that there always was half of him that was evil, now- a monster?

Just to be 100% clear.. (I've already finished the fic, am going back through it) E never used glamour on B did he? Their love is actually real in your fic? He only uses it on Ted?

Did B ever have romantic interest in Ted at all, it's more probable at the start, as she was all thankful etc.?
youngandmature chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
If B's love for E was so strong, how come she believed Ted in earlier chapters about their love being fake and glamour etc.?

If B didn't think the guard was good looking why did she describe him like this: 'his skin tan and his hair lovely and dark'?

Was B actually feeling seductive when she talks to the other guard seductively or was she trying to trick him?
youngandmature chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
If B is gonna go down with E, why does she try to run at the end of last chapter/start of this one? This chapter made me cry.

And B says he's not ugly but then refers to his skin as ugly: 'He released me finally from the kiss…and my mouth traveled to his face…kissing it….he sobbed…knowing how ugly his skin had become to himself….'
youngandmature chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Is the dream Bella has at the start her fears or somehow she sees her future?
marsbareater12 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Well damm! I kept waiting for Carlisle and them to rush in-guess I'm just a family fan :) Ah well, good all the same but could be made better (hint hint (carlisle))

Hehe :( Cya later!

marsbareater12
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
Ahhhh sooooooooooo good :)

I have tears in my eyes!

The most weird, confusing yet utterly amazing story i've eva read!

Ya shud be proud.

Ya shud do a one-shot of Edward and Bellas shower *wink wink,

Nudge Nudge *x
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
i love this story! it is really good! you're an amazing writer! kisses
Zaiden Jace chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Good story

X_X
EmoryB123 chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Whoa. That was some story! I could never figure out what was going to happen next. I didn't know HOW you would ever save Edward! Or Bella either. but THANK YOU!

PS: I think you could classify this as horror in addition to Adventure and Romance.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Fonzieward! Too good!
Twilightlover1518 chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Like Janelle said; You're so amazing!

Omg I love that song, and I love this story. You are an amazing writer! I adored this so much. I'm sad she's over though :(
ldybug1701 chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Wow, that was so intense. I'm a little sad it is over. Edward is always so self sacrificing when it comes to Bella. This story was really well written. You are very talented.
Squishfie chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
naw. they got out!

hahaha Edward glamor on another man, woo! haha

Well written