Reviews for Experiments
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Really good story so far. Will be very interesting to find out what's wrong with Edward. Is he sweating venom? Will that do anything to Bella or Jacob?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Like your story. Certainly different from any other I've read, and I read a lot. Different Bella than usual. Like her. Don't know the storyline yet, but sounds interesting.
youngandmature chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
It was good. I've heard a lot of hype, in particular about The Red Line so I expected a more polished story, but the basics were covered. It was avery riveting, edge of your seat, can't stop 'til you finish kind of read.

In thi s story, which of the canon books happen? As Victoria and James were mentioned? Is B in love with Jacob or anyone else, besides Edward? Will she ever be?

Count on me to read The Read Line eventually. I ask heaps of questions, lol.
youngandmature chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
'Edward's teeth were slow to bite me….maybe there was a struggling part of him in there after all, trying to stop the monster half of himself….'

Is B referring to the monster the draining of his blood is turning E or is she believeing that there always was half of him that was evil, now- a monster?

Just to be 100% clear.. (I've already finished the fic, am going back through it) E never used glamour on B did he? Their love is actually real in your fic? He only uses it on Ted?

Did B ever have romantic interest in Ted at all, it's more probable at the start, as she was all thankful etc.?
youngandmature chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
If B's love for E was so strong, how come she believed Ted in earlier chapters about their love being fake and glamour etc.?

If B didn't think the guard was good looking why did she describe him like this: 'his skin tan and his hair lovely and dark'?

Was B actually feeling seductive when she talks to the other guard seductively or was she trying to trick him?
youngandmature chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
If B is gonna go down with E, why does she try to run at the end of last chapter/start of this one? This chapter made me cry.

And B says he's not ugly but then refers to his skin as ugly: 'He released me finally from the kiss…and my mouth traveled to his face…kissing it….he sobbed…knowing how ugly his skin had become to himself….'
youngandmature chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Is the dream Bella has at the start her fears or somehow she sees her future?
marsbareater12 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Well damm! I kept waiting for Carlisle and them to rush in-guess I'm just a family fan :) Ah well, good all the same but could be made better (hint hint (carlisle))

Hehe :( Cya later!

marsbareater12
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
Ahhhh sooooooooooo good :)

I have tears in my eyes!

The most weird, confusing yet utterly amazing story i've eva read!

Ya shud be proud.

Ya shud do a one-shot of Edward and Bellas shower *wink wink,

Nudge Nudge *x
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
i love this story! it is really good! you're an amazing writer! kisses
Zaiden Jace chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Good story

X_X
EmoryB123 chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Whoa. That was some story! I could never figure out what was going to happen next. I didn't know HOW you would ever save Edward! Or Bella either. but THANK YOU!

PS: I think you could classify this as horror in addition to Adventure and Romance.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Fonzieward! Too good!
Twilightlover1518 chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Like Janelle said; You're so amazing!

Omg I love that song, and I love this story. You are an amazing writer! I adored this so much. I'm sad she's over though :(
ldybug1701 chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Wow, that was so intense. I'm a little sad it is over. Edward is always so self sacrificing when it comes to Bella. This story was really well written. You are very talented.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »