Reviews for Knowledge is Power
gwb620 chapter 30 . 7/23
This was a great story! You made me laugh, you made me cry, Overall a very big job well done.
Jasmine R. Evans chapter 14 . 7/23
n
gwb620 chapter 19 . 7/23
I'll proudly point out that the scene with little Joan made me cry like a baby
Lil.Red.MK21 chapter 30 . 7/7
I really like this story :)
i can't wait to read more of your stories it was really good and amazing.! I hope my stories are like that too and hope you read mine when you have a chance of course.
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 7/6
This was pretty unclear, i'm guessing 2 versions of harry/hermione suddenly appeared and overwrote their earlier selves?
s-david-m chapter 1 . 7/4
Intriguing start, but I really don't get why you didn't just have their trip back through time cause Hermione to use her time turner. You've just posted two improbable events with no causal connection where you didn't need to.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 6/26
This was just as amazing as the others I have read. I just adore your work and cannot wait to read more. :3
mishellkent39 chapter 12 . 6/26
Chapter 21: Shouting out clear when the person your hunting shouldn't know your there is a special brand of stupid beyond moronic. If they get injured then they deserve it.
PaladinAllen chapter 7 . 6/25
quick note. snaps said 'our occlumency can't read the beats at all, ...' is it suppose to be legilemency. or however it is spelled?
PaladinAllen chapter 5 . 6/25
I have to admit the first three chapter we're abit disorienting. But I like it so far.
Percy thinking that taking the PISS were a replacement for OWLs just goes to show how stupid he is...most of those letter would have been first year refusals...why would firsties refuse to go to the school with the explanation of taking replacement fifth year tests lol.
Shaddy07 chapter 24 . 6/6
A squirrel. Are you kidding with this shit?
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 30 . 6/6
Damn fine story! Loved the squirrel! Laughed so hard I damn near pissed myself. Thanks for writing this!
TVICKI2288 chapter 8 . 6/1
I love your portrayal of Vernon as a walrus and Petunia as a ostrich. Best laugh so far.
3,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »