Reviews for Knowledge is Power
Melamber69 chapter 1 . 5/5
I am about to read this for the second time, so know I do enjoy this story. That said, one critique: your description appears to have nothing to do with the story. It does NOT start in the Department of Mysteries.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 30 . 5/1
I wonder if Harry and Hermione ever have their own kid in addition to the one they adopted. I also wonder if Hermione's parents ever have another kid and whether it's magical or not. And finally I'm really curious about who Joan's biological family was.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 28 . 4/30
I still think Slughorn should have been sent to muggle prison and told what his crimes were to the other prisoners.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 26 . 4/30
If he hasn't been prosecuted yet I think a good and suitable punishment for Slughorn, would be if the minister could get him somehow sent to muggle prison and just somehow have the other prisoners find out that he's a child rapist. Justice.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 18 . 4/29
I know that as fan fiction the story is definitely don't have to follow Canon and would be very boring if that's all it was and wouldn't be fanfiction after all, but I was very curious if you had a reason for picking the Death Eaters right arms instead of lefts to bear the Dark Mark?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 4/27
Ah, the time travel is at least kind of explained now.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 4/27
Hmmm, still not really sure what happened fully with the time travel thing.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 4/27
I'm very confused on what just happened. First they had gone back in time and saved Buckbeak but then suddenly they were supposedly also back again but were 14 which also makes no sense since they were in third year and had been married and supposedly new Harry's parents who had died when he was a baby? This really makes no sense. Maybe the next chapter will clear things up?
DeadAccount1113 chapter 22 . 4/24
The story is so Stiff and cringy.
DeadAccount1113 chapter 7 . 4/22
Your bashing is horrible
iremjohn00 chapter 1 . 4/22
Gonna lose my godfather but at least he will live long enough to see me become a man. Lol this looks good and I am excited to ready it just needed to get this comment out
Jemma Blackwell chapter 10 . 4/6
I love this story so much this is my fourth time reading it. But I still think that tee shirt is terrible and a waste of Dean's talents. If they want respect, they won't get it from that. It is like sticking your tongue out at someone. I would have loved to see what Dean could really do.
S chapter 30 . 3/29
Read this again after a long time. Enjoyed quite a few aspects of the story. I really like it when Sirius is free and happy, and when the Granger parents are this involved. One of the differences between this story and your more recent ones is how you’ve written Hermione. Her role is much more explicit in later stories, which I do enjoy more as she is my favourite HP character. Not that I didn’t have fun reading this though. You almost had me feeling sorry for Bella here, with her lot in life with the squirrel and her philosophising about parents feeling proud, even if she brought it all upon herself. Thanks.
FiniteDeath chapter 15 . 3/24
Wait, so it’s illegal to sell a minor to someone willing to adopt, but it’s legal to sell a minor to someone with the intention of marriage? Wtf
EdTheBeast chapter 30 . 3/19
This is a fantastic must read! An AU, but an excellent story from a great author!
3,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »