Reviews for Knowledge is Power
twicethejo2000 chapter 30 . 5/19
I really enjoyed the story. Squirrelmort was hilarious.
Ame's world chapter 30 . 5/5
A wonderful wonderful fic !
Thanks a lot !
Dumbledore is bad in this...I love it
FlowerChild23 chapter 30 . 4/28
THIS WAS AMAZING. I LOVED IT.
I would have laughed so, so hard if this had happened:

Hermione, to Harry: Oh, Harry, we can go back and have The Sex and Make The Baybeeees!111!

Harry, to Hermione: Um, bae? We could do all that HERE plus have my parents and everybody else here, too.

Hermione, to Harry: Oh.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 1 . 4/12
What's thos got to do with buckhead rescue they didn't go to Maurader time
"As they waited, both suddenly looked as if they had been petrified before falling into each other's arms. "Where are we? When are we Hermione?"

"Oh Harry, your scar is fainter and my teeth are enormous again!" Hermione looked around and saw Buckbeak, "Your mum and dad said we would be sent back to a time when we could do the most good, this is the night Sirius was kissed. Harry we may be able to save Sirius and stop Professor Lupin leaving the magical world."

Harry was confused, "But how can we be here and yet over there at the same time?"

Hermione felt as if she'd been hit by the knightbus. "Shite Harry, I'm so sorry! I had a time-turner and never thought to use it. How could I have been so stupid?"

"Hermione, no one calls my girlfriend stupid, even you. So tell me what this means?"

Hermione was basically just thinking aloud. "It probably means something jogged my mind to use the time-turner, I'm wondering if you saw us?"

"But how the hell could that happen?" bemoaned Harry, the possible permutations making his head hurt.

"Well considering we travelled back in time, and there's a time-turner involved too, I would say pretty much anything is possible. I think it may be like a 'chicken and egg' paradox but since I appear to be fourteen again, give me another hundred years and I might be able to work it out."

"As long as you spend them with me." Harry wrapped his arms around his love as if to prove his point. "I thought I lost you once already when Dolohov hit you with that curse and that was more than enough for me, I'm never letting you go again."

"I'm very happy to hear that, Potter, because you're stuck with me now."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, love." Harry then kissed the wonderful witch who, in the other timeline, had been his girlfriend for nearly a year now. His mum and dad had fallen in love with Hermione instantly, and he'd once again asked her to marry him. Her answer of yes in their presence made him he happiest wizard on the planet."
CarolsSister chapter 26 . 4/2
Yeah, you bunch of inbred idiots could really best either of the two Potters, and if you were thinking that any of your pure blood aurors could take them than you have reached stupidity levels that should have St. Mungos check to see if your brain is actually present.
CarolsSister chapter 23 . 4/2
Ah, a creature, a one-armed one-eared witch, and a rat walk into a bar... It really does sound like a bad joke.
gemjambobsy chapter 30 . 3/27
This is my fave fan fic ever, I must have read it it about seven times.
Marcii Winters chapter 30 . 3/26
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
NOOOO!
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SAD TO READ THE ENDING OF A FIC BEFORE!
THIS WAS AMAZING!
JOAN IS REALLY MAKING ME WANT A SWEET LITTLE DAUGHTER TOO!
Disappointed chapter 19 . 3/14
Well, thanks for ruining it. I really, really hate it when authors intentionally write in a plothole. I wanted to read about how Harry was going to deal with the tournament and now that you've substituted Bellatrix for Barty, I really don't want to.
So, I'm taking your advice and I'm complaining and then leaving.
Wow, that's pretty dark for Arthur. I'm glad you said it was AU in the first chapter, because a lot of readers would be up in arms over the corruption of his canon good nature.
Despite the parts I don't like, I'm enjoying the story so far. Yes, I know how contradictory that sounds.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 30 . 3/3
really enjoyed this story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/25
“Harry was only half listening as he gazed at his beautiful friend, he didn't really need to pay full attention as his new motto was, 'Do whatever Hermione tells me'. She'd never let him down in the three years he'd known her, and not many people could match up to that in Harry's life. If Hermione said he couldn't/shouldn't do something, that was good enough for him.”

Now that I’ve been reading fanfic for over eight years, I’ve begun to really want to smack Harry for ceding control of his brain to Hermione so often. I admit it does fit with his age and character at this point in his life, and it seems to be supported by canon. It just frustrates me that Harry doesn’t use his intelligence and creativity more often when he was younger and instead allows Hermione to do so much of his problem-solving for him.
WolfPackMomma chapter 30 . 2/18
Part of me…a very small part…wishes we knew what happened to Wizarding Britain. Inquiring minds and all that rot!

Another incredible story. Thank You!
3,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »