Reviews for Knowledge is Power
Mukuro234 chapter 30 . 4/15
Hehe I loved this it's great lol
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 30 . 4/10
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
jon reeve chapter 30 . 4/6
The relationship w/ Joan was pretty well done.
amalone5283 chapter 30 . 4/5
Awesome! Is this the end or will you write more?
David-El chapter 4 . 3/31
Umm, what ranks do you see the Twins pull that could be classified as bullying? As I recall, in the books they: blow up a toilet, joke about Harry being the Heir of Slytherin to show they don't believe it, make Canary Creams and Ton-Tongue Toffees-which was only used on a true bully, created Extendable Ears as eavesdropping tools, create Skiving Snackboxes-which are meant to be used by the purchaser, portable swamps, shield and headless hats, Decoy Detonators and a new brand of fireworks-not a single thing that could be counted as bullying material.
ReaderReecey chapter 26 . 3/28
Oh I love it! I love Dobby, that clever bugger. And turning Voldemort into a squirrel was brilliant. How do you come up with this stuff?
ReaderReecey chapter 13 . 3/26
I love what you've done to Ron. He seems to be following quite closely in his fathers footsteps. And putting the Weasley clan in the Lestrange place was awesome.
Me2000 chapter 30 . 3/26
there really was a crossing the road squirrel?

Great story,
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 3/26
"You insolent, ungrateful, ignorant little shit! I hope Voldemort kills you and your mudblood bitch…"

I don't get this comment at all. How is Harry ungrateful? Did Dumbledore do anything for which Harry SHOULD be grateful? Should he be grateful for the millions of pounds DD stole? For the years of abuse by the Dursleys? For DD robbing Harry of 13 years of friendship and comfort from his two godfathers by wrongfully incarcerating Sirius in Azkaban and preventing Remus from contacting him? Maybe he should be grateful that Dumbledore was also responsible for robbing him of his godmother, Neville's mom? Should he thank DD for allowing Snape to abuse him at Hogwarts? Should he offer thanks for all of the times he tried to have Harry killed? What about thanking him, too, for performing Legilimency on him numerous times? Is he supposed to be grateful that DD and Snape planned to sacrifice him so that they could shape Britain into their own warped little "idiotopia" ... or Dumbletopia? How are they less evil than Voldemort?
ReaderReecey chapter 5 . 3/25
Love it so far. The first chapter confused me at first, but you cleared things up quickly. In curious as to what happened to Zutekin though?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/25
I'm doing a reread of this story and had forgotten some of the humor. Love the conversation with the Minister, especially Harry's comments:

"Probably because his illegal legilimency attack failed to tell him what he was looking for. You didn't know that he and Dumbledore practice it all the time on students?" Fudge's face was a picture of confusion. "Oh, and don't take any of those lemon drops he offers everyone. Snape makes them especially for him, if you know what I mean."

Fudge now looked like he was suffering a severe bout of constipation.

"Don't let it worry you, Minister, I'm sure Dumbledore will obliviate any memories he doesn't want you to have. At least that's what he usually does."

ROTFLOL! I'm trying to imagine Dumbledore's face when Harry makes these comments. I don't have to imagine Snape's. I already know his wardrobe of "Harry faces."
Emotion sharing was more than enough, the mental link and sharing of memories is annoyingly retarded.

Wandless magic needlessly pushes the Harry and Hermione into the realm of Mary Sues. Just having them very good at fighting through vigorous training was sufficient to get the point across.

Draining Snape's magic? Holy hell that is retarded and pointlessly Mary Sue! Blowing his head off while citing legal justification would have been enough.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,889.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
John Daniels chapter 1 . 3/13
Some great writing here. The voice is enthralling.

However, are you aware that you randomly switch between Harry and Hermione's point of view? A piece should stay in only one person's point of view, otherwise it's jarring to the reader. We don't know who we're supposed to be identifying with as we're jumping into different heads. Makes it very confusing and disorienting too.

The reason I bring this up is you're a good writer, and your work would be greatly improved if you understood the errors in POV your currently making and fixed them.
DarknessIsBliss chapter 8 . 3/11
Ostriches: World's best-loved politicians. Never try to cover their arses.
2,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »