Reviews for Knowledge is Power
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 3/28
I should have just kept reading like I usually do. Of course it would make sense later lol
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm so confused with this first chapter. Did they jump again? And why start in third year, only to suddenly be talking about fifth year? What?
Marc the Unruly chapter 26 . 3/16
Hi Robst,

I would love to borrow an idea from this story, but I can't see a way to contact you. Would you please send me a message.

Great story by the way. :)

Regards

Mark
19Shorty chapter 29 . 3/8
Will there be a sequel to this wonderful story and if you do when will you have it posted
delia cerrano chapter 30 . 3/5
You have such magic yourself with the way you use your characters. Sometimes one will be evil through and through and then in another story they will be changed by events and become good people. That is a wonderful talent and one that makes you top tier in my book.
emthereble chapter 30 . 3/4
WOW THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING ! I could not put it down, I just loved it so much!
Ruairi J.L chapter 1 . 2/19
That second instance of time travel was EXTREMELY jarring. This needs editing because it's as if the story jumps from A to Z without the reader having a clue what has happened. Granted, I understood, but I did a double-take after reading it for the first time.
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 2/17
Hey! The twins aren't bullies! And they mostly only prank the other houses!
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 2/17
I'm really confused. When was Sirius ever Kissed by a Dementor!? Harry and Hermione RSSCUED HIM!

And did that "Potter ancestor" ever find out if his wife loved him?
aptteach123 chapter 30 . 2/9
This was a great story! Thank you so much for writing it!
dragon606 chapter 30 . 2/7
Very enjoyable story
May chapter 1 . 2/4
Didn't read past the first chapter. It was too confusing, who is the second pair of harry and hermione? Where they come from? Why? How old are they? The first chapter should give the basics and enough information to hook the reader in.
The meal scene of this chapter makes me cringe so hard
the real narnia chapter 19 . 1/29
I literally LOL when I got to the party of Percy teaching the PISS. My cat actually jumped.
I'm starting think you should change the name to taking the piss. :)
Also I'm picturing Bella taking Barty jr's place, and she'd probably run around absolutely insane and hexing people. Probably a good thing Oliver is the Dada professor, but I'm sure she'll still do something
lilikaco chapter 14 . 1/24