Reviews for Knowledge is Power
Laurentius Williame chapter 30 . 4/16
Just read your story. It was an excellent read. The squirrel was hilarious. Thanks.
Wait harry did technically see the sea when the dursleys had gone to an island in Harry potter and the philosophers stone/sorcerers stone.
Difdi chapter 14 . 4/9
Sheep and goats were almost indistinguishable legally in medieval England. About the only difference was price per animal. As such, any right to graze sheep could also allow the grazing of goats. This is relevant to the modern world, because there are some ecologically-minded businesses that mow your lawn using goats instead of machinery.

This could allow Harry to expand his business holdings into landscaping, and get paid twice.
Thallion chapter 1 . 4/6
this story had a perpetual smile in my face even in the darker times as I watched the Potters take out the trash!
moonprincess97524 chapter 25 . 4/2
I love that you gave Riddle the body of a squirrel. I also feel sorry for Milly.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 30 . 3/31
So I decided to review this story as I've finished it. I'm reading them in the order you've written them am deathly I have to say there are positives and negatives. Of course it's your first works so as I said before, I expect you to get better as I read although I'd be skipping the ones that aren't exclusively Hermione and Harry. Now your grammar is something that's quite good, possibly never a mistake and for the majority of the story, I enjoy the direction.
Yes the soul bond and the ridiculous wealth is a bit much mostly the wealth tbh. I like the soul bond part of it for the most.
Your OC orphan and stuff was really nice and I didn't mind that whatsoever but the amount of work you had to give to solely Harry and Hermione and their wealth was too much imo. They literally were spending their money on every single person.
I know Harry is forgiving but that is just too much and the actual worst part of both stories for me is Ginny. She was adopted by them in one and then basically given everything in another. My issue with that is she has no reason to be so close to Harry after she obviously was on the worse side no matter the sad story you weave and all the constant hugging and cuddling to him is really unnecessary. Nearly everything but her is good in the story tbh. She doesn't deserve the levels of forgiveness and freedom you give her.
Too much ppl in your stories are living freely off Harry which is a bit sad. Dan and Emma are always good though which is another thing I like as well as Sirius and Remus. Other than the core though, you've given too much power to Ginny and Neville and in this case Luna. They shouldn't be so good no matter what training. Leave Harry and Hermione as the god tier ones.
Aside from that, the plots seemed vaguely similar when it came to establishing a school and saving everyone with their money, honestly you just switched some characters up and kept the rest.
That being said, wherever you write Harmony I'd gladly read it and I hope your further stories well the ones excluding Luna Harmony will be good. Just I really hope you haven't given Ginny such a free reign again as she's highly annoying.
I don't mind these fanfictions, they're amusing, but I find that they're all the same. You always put Harry and Hermione together, make both of them completely flawless, and make Dumbledore a senile old git. It gets boring hearing about how Harry and Hermione are betrothed in the first few chapters, Harry is richer than the Malfoys, Harry and Hermione are amazing at magic, the goblins are totally on their side, ect. You have sixteen stories on this site, but some of them are so similar that I feel like they could be rewrites based off of the same idea. It's boring.
The positive thing is, the grammar and spelling is great. It drives me crazy to read fanfictions that have misspelled words every sentence.
I think it would be really popular if you did a fanfiction on a different character. In other words not told from Harry and Hermione's perspectives.
Sincerely,
Your Stories Are All The Same
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 9 . 3/29
So this is the second story I'm reading from you and ofc I assume your writing has improved again but so far in your two old stories, the need to add all these characters is so unnecessary. Making them all special and have Harry use his financial benefits on numerous ppl because he can is just so weird. Both stories so far were good although the first one went off with making Ginny their daughter and so god like with Neville etc. this one is more subtle but the whole school thing again seems a bit repetitive even with different characters. Would have been better with just leaving it with the four of them and the parents etc.
that being said, I'm sure the story will pan out well even if the interactions by the other students is more of an annoyance than anything. Harry always treating tons of ppl with this fatherly care is a bit off putting also at times. He doesn't need to spend money on everyone like that.
torlan2003 chapter 29 . 3/22
Great Story, The Squirrel kills me every time I read this story. I enjoy your action scenes and humor. Thank you for taking the time to write.
Monster King chapter 30 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 3/14
This chapter got confusing very quickly. I don’t know if it’s intentional but it’s like chunks of information is missing. For example, the initial time jump I understand but the next one is extremely confusing and hard to follow. Let’s see if the next chapter clears things up!
fantasyinmymind chapter 30 . 3/9
Great story! Loved the imagery of Dobby's outfit and Voldemort's bushy tail!
DarcGM chapter 30 . 3/8
When you realize this story is eight years old XD.
Like: Damn. I should just burn the fifths, sixths, and sevenths book altogether and take this as the fifths.
LilLinkGirl chapter 30 . 2/28
LOL, this was good! Thank you for sharing :)
writer.doni89 chapter 30 . 2/12
I started it before bedtime, thinking hey, I'll read a bit then sleep, ended up reading all night. and all day.
fabulous story!