Reviews for Guardian Angels
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 11/9
Good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Love, love, loved this. Thanks for sharing!
vonny25 chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
I love the story
Knightime chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
very good. I like your Clark and your Lois. the way you fit it all together and are making it all work.
Chris St Thomas chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
I just read the whole thing straight through, for the first time in years. It's even more magnificent than the first time, years ago when you first published it.

I checked through your catalog of 92 stories. Looks like it's been a while since you put anything up. I hope you start posting again.

Best

St Thomas
Supernurse chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
Thank you for using a time paradox to bring Clark back.
barb1808 from the planet chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Shado I read this wonderful story in one shot.

Although you wrote it long time ago I want to give you a small review, cause I liked it that much.

I really love how you reprised well known scenes and changed them into a great captivating story with new angles and ideas.

Altough I still have my problems with time travelling the way you described it made me almost believe it.

As well I like how you go back and fourth in the story line to tell us the same scene from different POVs.

The characters, Superman/Kal-El/Clark, Lois, Martha and all the others are beliveable and like we know them from the movies.

All in all just a well written round story.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
kobez2.0 chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Wow that was some amazing piece of work. I still can't get over how well thought out and intricately woven your tales are. I would definately be interested to see a sequal to this storyline. It's a real treat that there is so much of your work here to read. That being said, I got an alert about 'Taking Down a God' not too long ago, so I'm gonna go read that and then pester you with reviews tomorrow.

Peace,

-Kobez-
framework4 chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
just finished re-reading it. Delightfull. Well done.
batfan7 chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
That was a great story. At first I wasn't too sure I'd like it (the whole 9-billion people dying isn't a happy start to any tale), but it turn out okay in the end. It's a good thing that Superman was the one presiding over that trial for Luthor - I think if it'd been me, I'd have tossed the SOB into the nearest star :-)

The way you handled the angels was fairly good too. Most people stay far away from any mention of religion in fiction (or mention it in a very negative way), so I'm impressed that you ventured to put such a positive spin on God and His workings in human affairs (even if I didn't always agree with the way you depicted Him). So Kudos to you for that!

Again, although I didn't really love the whole mass-destruction thing, I felt you did a good job writing it. It was a good idea for a plot! I love Batman, so really enjoyed his cameos throughout this story. Overall, I liked the story a lot and will have to check out a few more of your previous pieces :-)
mistressbabette51 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Well, I had my doubts, but I'm so happy everything turned out OK! So, it was a dream. You had me going there, I admit, but you did an amazing job!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!:D
TorontoBatFan chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
This was a great story. I wasn't worried about Clark's ultimate fate after the penultimate chapter. I figured that, you would resolve Clark's "death" in that manner. It was cool for once to see Lois knows more and is explaining things to Clark.

Nice of Richard to spend Christmas at the Kent's, but what about that new girlfriend of his? She must be very understanding for him to have done that. LOL (Maybe once they've hidden away any Kryptonian devices, she could come out and join them.)

Interesting way of dealing with Luthor, and quite fitting. Although, I was surprised that Clark would have have sentenced Kitty and the others along with Luthor. (I'd have thought he would have automatically decided to try them separately).

Good work and Merry Christmas.
winthjo chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Excellent story. How about a sequel?
Actinolite28 chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
Thanks for the great story! I thought Clark would come back and I really like how you dealt with Luthor. Of course I love the happy ending for christmas, it feels like a real present. Merry christmas to you too!