Reviews for A Broken Heart
rudy951 chapter 1 . 8/21
Great story are you going to continue the story? Or is that it?
TheMistressofSass chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
The story is great! Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Could you make this into a story cuz it's amazing
Rhea chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
A sequel would be very lovely.
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
You want to know what I think? You want to know what I think?! Yeah?! Well, I think you should totally do a sequel or continue it! Oh pretty pretty please?! The prettiest of pleases?! At least think about it?!
Soixante-Douze chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Cool story bro I think I'll read it again
Isobel-daughter-of-Amphitrite chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
please continue it very good and could become quite interesting if you went in the right direction with this story.

Hyperion's wife chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Continue! I love evil Seaweed brain. :-)
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I always thought everyone was to harsh on Percy and didn't give him enough cedit. I mean they always have mean names about how stupid he was or how unwise. He is smarter then they think or what even he thinks but they seem to forget he is just a kid with a destany. They're family they should be more supportive, I mean am I the only one who thinks this. Well I use to think I was the only one who thought this. I MEAN COME ON HE DOESNT HAVE TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS!
Evil Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think this would make an awesome story. Keep writing!
NightBound chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love this story !Please continue it it!
ProjectEve chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
WOW, cool! Write more!

Fly on,

Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
please please please tell me that you'll turn this into a full chaptered story? this storyline is really awesome and i love how he becomes so dark. it's a major contrast to how the story could have gone. please write more )
ReitanTsuwamono chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this is the first Pery Jackson story i've read, and i think it's really really cool! i mean, i like how he's so dark and seems to act like Luke. hope you write more P
Steph2500 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
cool,why dont you make your own version of TLO and makes pecy evil?just saying it would be cool.