Reviews for Labour of Devotion
ajax67 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Good start to the story...it sounds like its going to be interesting...please update soon.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more!
emillythestrange chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story...even though it seems a lot like Nollie Marie's old story...that she deleted a long time ago...but anyways, i still love this story very very very very much! i love it an di love i tan dplease please please update soon! you're the best author in the fanfiction world!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
update soon please! great chapter, by the way
SynasterSenny chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Edward Rochester from Charlotte Bronte's novel Jane Eyre.
ann smith chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
i really like this chapter...dark edward is kinda funny lol

can't wait til the next chapter!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Omg, I LOVE Edward in this story. This is my type of Edward. I love Bella in this, she isn't all well, an annoyance. Yay Edward and Alice. I can't wait for more. Wonderfully written, I felt as if I was there. By the way, if you ever make a myspace, I got a fanfiction/fictionpress one up. You're on it!

I can't wait for more of this story. It's already up at my top 10 in Twilight, not that I've even started a list. Lol, you're stuff is on it of course.

See you two soon!

Love Middi~
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
brill chap loved it update soon!
Tanywral chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I think the reference was “I tripped. I was careless and fell.”

Am I right? Let me know. Haha.

And this story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter. And to find out why Edward is so mean. :)
Lily Phillips chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Amazing as always ;P
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Rosalie is perfect...but Edward seems like kind of a perv. Still a great chapter! Update soon!
Kitschisme chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
BLOOD PIG! BLOOD PIG!

Do I win a prize?
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
BLOOD PIG! haha yay me! haha i loved the chapter so much!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
She has quite the attitude. LOL!
sirodro chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
" a True Blood Pig" would that be said reference? LOVE that HBO series by the way...if this however is not what you were referring to and have no idea what I am talking about, my sincerest apologies. LOVED this chapter by the way...Rose is a bitch isn't she? And Edward was a bit testy but I have a feeling he is does indeed have his reasons...of which I am most definately looking forward to finding out about to be sure! I loved it...especially when he did get a bit prickly with her and she was plotting his "mauling"! The sexual tension is more than yummy...I can't wait for more! Well done love, thank you!

Sincerely,