Reviews for Labour of Devotion
ObsessiveEdwardDisorder chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
oh my edward! this story is so hot! even with edward being a meanie! I AM SO WAITING FOR THE TIME WHEN U PUT SOME FLUFF BETWEEN EDWARD AND BELLA; U WILL SO GET LIKE 100 THANKS FROM ME D; but this story..is. H.O.T.
the original foxygurl chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
yay you made my day thank you! keep up the good work, I love it and so does my friend (she wont send feed back *glares* lol)
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Wow, I'm liking this story :D
DistantDreamer13 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
please put an update up soon...this isn probably one of the best stories on ff...plus update cultivating y.s. i miss it...
cullenlvr2012 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Love, love, love, love, love , love this story. I loved everything of yours on DeviantArt and now I can safely say I love this too.
friscofilly chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
YAY! will you be posting her hcapter on here? cuz i wanna READ IT! MORE MOREM ORE!
Alisa-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I really love this chapter that u wrote its really good

can't wait for the next chapter
ajax67 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Good start to the story...it sounds like its going to be interesting...please update soon.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more!
emillythestrange chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story...even though it seems a lot like Nollie Marie's old story...that she deleted a long time ago...but anyways, i still love this story very very very very much! i love it an di love i tan dplease please please update soon! you're the best author in the fanfiction world!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
update soon please! great chapter, by the way
SynasterSenny chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Edward Rochester from Charlotte Bronte's novel Jane Eyre.
ann smith chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
i really like this chapter...dark edward is kinda funny lol

can't wait til the next chapter!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Omg, I LOVE Edward in this story. This is my type of Edward. I love Bella in this, she isn't all well, an annoyance. Yay Edward and Alice. I can't wait for more. Wonderfully written, I felt as if I was there. By the way, if you ever make a myspace, I got a fanfiction/fictionpress one up. You're on it!

I can't wait for more of this story. It's already up at my top 10 in Twilight, not that I've even started a list. Lol, you're stuff is on it of course.

See you two soon!

Love Middi~
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
brill chap loved it update soon!
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »