Reviews for Labour of Devotion
Tanywral chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I think the reference was “I tripped. I was careless and fell.”

Am I right? Let me know. Haha.

And this story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter. And to find out why Edward is so mean. :)
Lily Phillips chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Amazing as always ;P
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Rosalie is perfect...but Edward seems like kind of a perv. Still a great chapter! Update soon!
Kitschisme chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
BLOOD PIG! BLOOD PIG!

Do I win a prize?
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
BLOOD PIG! haha yay me! haha i loved the chapter so much!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
She has quite the attitude. LOL!
sirodro chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
" a True Blood Pig" would that be said reference? LOVE that HBO series by the way...if this however is not what you were referring to and have no idea what I am talking about, my sincerest apologies. LOVED this chapter by the way...Rose is a bitch isn't she? And Edward was a bit testy but I have a feeling he is does indeed have his reasons...of which I am most definately looking forward to finding out about to be sure! I loved it...especially when he did get a bit prickly with her and she was plotting his "mauling"! The sexual tension is more than yummy...I can't wait for more! Well done love, thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
InLustWithEC chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Guess I need to take your word for it that Edward has his reasons to be nasty right now. I hope they are worth it.

I'm liking it so far. I take it, the other room is going to be Bella's? huh huh huh?

Hurry and update!
Mari xx chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
edward is kind of hot all demanding... :P

Very nice. :D
friscofilly chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
AH! MORE MOREM ORE!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
AW! i love the story so much! i cant wait for more! hurry to review! please... haha i want to see edward and bella oficially meet!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I love how Alice treated Bella. I can't wait for Edward to see her again.
InLustWithEC chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very nicely done. I like how you show the bond between Bella and Alice.
strangerthanyou chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i just lovb this story so far cant wait for the next chp cyber hugs x
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008