Reviews for Labour of Devotion
sirodro chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
" a True Blood Pig" would that be said reference? LOVE that HBO series by the way...if this however is not what you were referring to and have no idea what I am talking about, my sincerest apologies. LOVED this chapter by the way...Rose is a bitch isn't she? And Edward was a bit testy but I have a feeling he is does indeed have his reasons...of which I am most definately looking forward to finding out about to be sure! I loved it...especially when he did get a bit prickly with her and she was plotting his "mauling"! The sexual tension is more than yummy...I can't wait for more! Well done love, thank you!

Doris V.
InLustWithEC chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Guess I need to take your word for it that Edward has his reasons to be nasty right now. I hope they are worth it.

I'm liking it so far. I take it, the other room is going to be Bella's? huh huh huh?

Hurry and update!
Mari xx chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
edward is kind of hot all demanding... :P

Very nice. :D
friscofilly chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
AW! i love the story so much! i cant wait for more! hurry to review! please... haha i want to see edward and bella oficially meet!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I love how Alice treated Bella. I can't wait for Edward to see her again.
InLustWithEC chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very nicely done. I like how you show the bond between Bella and Alice.
strangerthanyou chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i just lovb this story so far cant wait for the next chp cyber hugs x
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
loved it!
the original foxygurl chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
This is great stuff and very addictive, I hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter (hint hint) lol. But serisouly it is really good and I like the way you havn't followed the usual avenue of fanfiction for twilight.
emillythestrange chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. i love it and i love it and i love the way you and your co-writer writes! i love it and please update soon!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Aww that was a sweet chapter! I can't wait to see howher first meeting with Edward turns out. I can't wait for more!
Imaginings chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
You make me smile.

I love how you guys make the story so vivid and clear cut!

(yes, im a kiss-up.)

; )
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I LOVE this story! It's awesome...and I can't wait to see Edward's reaction to Bella! Please update soon!
freeatlas chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Intriguing . . . I'm definitely looking forward to more . . . I can't wait to see where you take this.
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »