Reviews for Labour of Devotion
sirodro chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
" a True Blood Pig" would that be said reference? LOVE that HBO series by the way...if this however is not what you were referring to and have no idea what I am talking about, my sincerest apologies. LOVED this chapter by the way...Rose is a bitch isn't she? And Edward was a bit testy but I have a feeling he is does indeed have his reasons...of which I am most definately looking forward to finding out about to be sure! I loved it...especially when he did get a bit prickly with her and she was plotting his "mauling"! The sexual tension is more than yummy...I can't wait for more! Well done love, thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
InLustWithEC chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Guess I need to take your word for it that Edward has his reasons to be nasty right now. I hope they are worth it.

I'm liking it so far. I take it, the other room is going to be Bella's? huh huh huh?

Hurry and update!
Mari xx chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
edward is kind of hot all demanding... :P

Very nice. :D
friscofilly chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
AH! MORE MOREM ORE!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
AW! i love the story so much! i cant wait for more! hurry to review! please... haha i want to see edward and bella oficially meet!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I love how Alice treated Bella. I can't wait for Edward to see her again.
InLustWithEC chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very nicely done. I like how you show the bond between Bella and Alice.
strangerthanyou chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i just lovb this story so far cant wait for the next chp cyber hugs x
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
loved it!
the original foxygurl chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
This is great stuff and very addictive, I hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter (hint hint) lol. But serisouly it is really good and I like the way you havn't followed the usual avenue of fanfiction for twilight.
emillythestrange chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. i love it and i love it and i love the way you and your co-writer writes! i love it and please update soon!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Aww that was a sweet chapter! I can't wait to see howher first meeting with Edward turns out. I can't wait for more!
Imaginings chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
You make me smile.

I love how you guys make the story so vivid and clear cut!

(yes, im a kiss-up.)

; )
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I LOVE this story! It's awesome...and I can't wait to see Edward's reaction to Bella! Please update soon!
freeatlas chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Intriguing . . . I'm definitely looking forward to more . . . I can't wait to see where you take this.
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 .. Last Next »