Reviews for Furnace
PromiseRuin chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Please update! :'(
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
So Bella thinks Jake is good enough to fuck but ot good enough to love. Yea sounds like Bella. At least Jke is getting something to make putting up with Bellas crap, her selfishness and sick twisted soul worth it. Now that he has figured things out he needs to toss Bella overboard before she does it too him (being this is Bella it is inevitable). Once he finds out that this kind of recreation can be had with many females especially if a guy looks like Jake does he will be overjoyed not to have to deal with any nonsense.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Guess your "muse" dropped dead. I cant stand writers that beg for reviews ask for help with the plot that they should have mapped out before they started and then dont finish. Thats just rrude.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Uhhh are you actually begging for reviews?
What are you like 6 years old. Your story is ok..but lets be real You should consider yourself lucky that your getting a few word reviews. This is not Shakespeare darlin and i doubt you will be getting any NY times level book reviews so how about you get over yourself.. MMkay?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Has to beat trying to have sex with a piece of marble..cold, skinny, pale and dead.
Bella needed to know tthe difference.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I would love for you to write more! Chapter 4 had a delicious combination of plot and sex. Getting more of Jake's feelings and excitement across is delightful. I realize it's been a millennia since you last updated this story, but I want more!
radix chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Amazing... loving it... keep up the great work... ps that's alot more than "wow hot" lol but it true both of them...
MSFics chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I loved the story. It was the first time I read a good fic of Jacob & Bella in New Moon and I think it's fantastic. I would love to read more :)
rasheedah2907 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Ha ha, love the off with his head. They are just to good together..
rasheedah2907 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Now this is how it should've been! Great job
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Loved this little jewel!
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Incredibly hot stuff here. Don't worry about Jake's language, we don't mind! Really fun and hot and we are just happy to see them together. Unlike Edward, who is going to have a hard time when he realizes Bella is with Jacob. Thanks for writing. Wish there was more!
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
You did not just stop writing!
PhaseToBlack chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Hi! I somehow stumbled across this fic and I just wanted to say that - other than the smut being utterly brilliant - I totally see a really awesome storyline here. All your non-smutty parts were very well written and even though this was originally supposed to be a plot-less collection of connected lemony one-shots... there's lots of potential for a really really great story here. So yeah. Even though it was about a hundred years ago when you first started this... and not that much sooner since you last updated... if you somehow get your muse again, I'd love to see this continued. If there's no chance of that, then that's okay. These chapters are great as they are. But... you know... it'd be kind of a shame to let this potential go to waste. Just sayin ;) Have a lovely day!
snow eopard chapter 5 . 9/28/2013