Reviews for Dragon Bone
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. First off, I thought I was the only one thinking about something that could let Raven show emotion! Its always a big downer when you cant! So im glad you thought of that. I also love the way the characters act. Spot on. You made an amazing developing relationship between bb and rae, and it takes skill. The ending was beautiful. Usually the endings leave me disatisfied with the story, but yours ws amazing. You are a talented and skilled author and I hope the rest of your stories are just as good as this one!
-SS
peculiarpines518 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
This is a beautiful story :). You stayed true to the characters and it actually feels like an episode. It's too bad this isn't part of the show (the fanfic, I mean.) This is absolutely, definitely, positively going in my fave list.
Impieillim chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Such an amazing story! I'm glad I stumbled across it
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Love this story.
QuxxnofThrones chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I don't know if you still check this but I absolutely love this story.
KAGEJASPER chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
[claps like an over enthusiastic idiot]

Bravo! Brava! Great work my fellow author You did great with this sweet and moving story. I'm a huge BBXRae fan and I can't even put into words how lucky I am to have read a story like this all in a span of a few hours. XD

This is definitely going in my faves list!

-KAGEJASPER OUT!
Loki-Stole-My-Dalek-At-221B chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
That was such a great story!
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hey! I just read this on Deviantart! Great story, btw u
cuponoodles chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
I loved this story.
Some parts were terrbily cliche but that's what I LOVED about it
Thanks for writing this
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
this was really cool love your story nice going by the way with the dragon bone that was really smart i was really shocked nice going
beastman chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Nice choice in music at the begining. Very good fafic one of the best ive seen in awhile.
LiveByTheStars chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This. Is. Amazing. I think this has topped my list of favorite fanfics ever
Kusami32 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
That. was. amaaaazing. it was so romantic and sweet. your in a tie for first place as my fave author.
Manga154 chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I can't stop myself from going and rereading this story. I must search for a sequel!
Voiceless-Singer chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I loved this story it was super cute the only thing that made me upset is that beast boy didn't tell raven that jerry said hi but I really really really liked this story :)
-aremi