Reviews for Labour of Devotion
midnitereader chapter 23 . 11/25/2023
Really enjoyed this. Edward bought her aa a companion, I think. He didn't treat her like a servant from the very beginning. Although he probably thought she would warm his bed. He seemed pretty surprised to find out she was a virgin, assuming that in her years of servitude someone else had already taken advantage of her. Jacob seemed so friendly, when it was all a scheme to get her out of the Cullen manor and into his clutches. Noticing that his servants, Leah and Seth, seemed to be underfed, she knew she could not stay there. But it helped to find that Edward and Jasper had been searching for it because Edward was worried about her. He was so afraid to open up his heart and say those words, even though he was quite fond of her. But he wanted her happy, and he thought the way to do that was to grant Bella her freedom and give her the means to move on and get an education and a job out west. But that conversation was long overdue and they finally found their happiness together.
AbK chapter 23 . 6/23/2019
Lovely read thank you abk
APL chapter 23 . 1/29/2018
Fun story
AvaNobleAKAToshibaa chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
I'm actually confused. Why would Alice be teaching a maid how to act like a lady? Give her pearls?teach her how to dance? And most importantly why is Bella so ungrateful? She was so scared of being bought and raped and now that someone decent has bought her, she's rude and resentful.
NidhiZala chapter 23 . 6/17/2017
This is an amazing story
I love it.
marcheline99 chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
I enjoyed your story heaps, thank you. The characters were interesting & their hot & steamy times were great too. I'd have preferred that it was set in some in identified time/place because it was just so often wrong about nineteenth century Britain, so I had to just keep imagining it was a fictional context. It was a minor but frequent irritant, so if you're writing historical fiction it would be better to have a decent grasp on the basics like the fact that the was no slavery actually within Britain at that time like there was in the US. Otherwise, like I said nothing would have jarred if the time/place was just fictional. Nevertheless, an enjoyable read anyway.
faith chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
This fan fiction is good keep it up
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
YOU ENDED IT TOO SOON I WANT TO KNOW IF SHE HAD A SON OR A DAUGHTER BO I HOPE, BOYS SHOILD ALWAYS BE FIRST COURSE MINE WAS NOT I GOT A GIRL BUT EVERYONE WANTED A GIRL EXCEPT ME,I JUST THINK BOYS SHOULD BE FIRST TO PROCECT LITTLE SISTERS. THAN YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
YES THANK YOU JESUS HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM GOD SHE SAID YES THANK YOU THANK YOU. NOW WHEN WILL THIS WEDDING BE SOON I HOPE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
YES HE LOVES HER YES HE TOLD HER YES THEY LOVE EACH OTHER THAT IS SO GREAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
don't really kow why she needs a key she never leaves unless shes with someone is it even locked?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
WELL AT LEAST HE KNOWS HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
GOOD LORD SHE FINALY TOLD HIM ARE THE ANGELS IN HEAVENSINGIN[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
ok.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
I'M GLAD SHES BACK HOME WITH EDWARD AND THINGS ARE GREAT WITH THEM. I GLAD ROSALIE IS GONE EMMETT WILL BE OK HE DESERVED BETTER THAN HER I HOPE HE FINDS IT TOO.
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »