Reviews for Labour of Devotion
shaqbarcalis chapter 23 . 5/7/2010
FANTASTIC STORY! I absolutely loved it!
thaliagrace16 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
urges eh? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! ]
thaliagrace16 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
OMFG! EP! I 3 JANE EYRE! BELLA REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF HER! HAHA
Sam604 chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
that was an sweet story. Bella and Edward together was intense...loved it.
SELENA BLACK-CULLEN chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
This story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I was searchin around fanfiction for a story that actually made sense and i must tell you , your story is the best story ive read in a long time . it actually brought me to tears . u guys are amazing writers and fanfiction needs more of the . i wish i had your talents. i loved it and i never wanted it to end! keep up the wonderful work.
kara chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
Aw! I love this story, It's brilliant.

I'm so glad they got their happy ending. Those last few paragraphs of the epilogue brought tears to my eyes.

glo4twilight chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
i really enjoyed this chapter. i love when alice and bella interact and alice is such a sweet person. i do hope that bella will be ok at the party there was so much for her to learn in such a short time but then you can see that she's a smart person...for a slave that is!lol! loved it great writing!
goshdarnypooh chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Nudeward is phenomenal. I don't think I will ever be able to look at the bathtub in quite the same way.
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 23 . 2/7/2010
Oh my gosh I have the goosebumps! This is so going on my favorite stories list! Amazing story and I love it, keep writing. I'm going to check out your other stories now. :)

Thanks,

Jackie
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
I need a tisue lol and i was wrong about the pregnant thing before i thought she was lol sorry
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
Bella's getting dizzy,

Cuz their getting busy.

I think I know what happend!

He knocked her up,

He filled her cup.

Now there gonna be parents!

ROFLOL! like my song? (It took me 10 mins) :D
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
i did notice one line from eclipse even though there were probably more, it was when bella told him she punched jacob and she thought he would be happy, but said...“Over something that’s hurt you? I don’t think so, Bella.”
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
oh edwards getting frisky! LOL
ThePsychoReader chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
Did you get the pealing the apple in one ringlet from 'Sleepless in Seatle'? Great story.
jparker123196 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
ok...im a tad bit piss that Jacob had to come i was hoping it was Alice or one of Bella's friends from her old life. Not that this version wasnt beauitfully written yet again.I hope nothing goes down at his old because i would be devastated... ;(
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »