Reviews for Labour of Devotion
Marie Meyers chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Man, it was soo getting good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
This story is so different from the other stories I've read, but it's still amazing! I really like the different plot (i think that's what it's called) in this story! It's fabulous!

Anyway, away from the gushing and praise, I have one question. What time period is this story set in? I think it's earlier than the 1900s, but there was one detail in the first chapter where I might be wrong. It said something about Bella standing by or behind a cargo truck... I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to figure out the time setting...

I really can't wait for the next chapter. This story is amazing so far. I can't wait for Edward to stop being an ass!

**LoveEmmettCullen 0.
SexyKnickers chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Great 2 chapters. Edward was so mean but then again theres a double meaning in it. Anways please update soon

Tinka
AnnaBellaJones chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I like when you write Alice and Bella together. I also like the scene of this story so far. I like what you two are writing and can't wait to read more!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Awe, I love that Alice is still so sweet to Bella even though she is a servant. I can't wait to read about the party!
OhCamilla chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
this just gets better and better!
xXEdward'sStupidLambXx chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I really enjoy this fanfic. Keep it up!
bluebaby3296 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
wow...bella's probably thinking, i was bought to b a servant not wear nice clothes...lol...lucky girl!
vix2020 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Alice embraced me, wrapping her tiny arms around my waist. I sobbed shamelessly into her shoulder.

Aww! Poor Bella! :( This was a very sweet chapter. And its great to know that Edward is clueless about women. ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Hm...Edward doesn't have a "lady" to escort to the ball? I can't wait to see his reaction to Bella and what happens when they dance.
InLustWithEC chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Hmm very interesting. I wonder the real reason edward bought her. Can't wait to see them interact together.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Really good so far! I can NOT wait for the second chapter! :)
LadyOfTheLake21 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. It has a very interesting premise.

I'm confused though as to why Bella is annoyed with Edward. She's use to much worse treatment (at least with what I gathered). I would think that she would be glad that he is having her as his personal maid because it would make her life much easier to not have to answer to Rosalie. I can understand some of her frustration with him saying he owned her...but I just thought she would be more glad and relieved because it is better than what she is use to.
Marie Meyers chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Bravo, indeed!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I really liked this chapter. I'm glad that Bella will be Edward's personal maid...I hope that Bella and Alice will still be able to be close!
1,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »