Reviews for Labour of Devotion
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Yay, another awesome chapter! I can't wait for more!
Tink508 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
update soon please!
pippapear chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Nice chapter.

Edward Fairfax Rochester is one of the best characters in Literature & SM herself said she based Edward Cullen in part on him... SO a very fine choice.

I am really intrigued to see where this is going to go now...

Brill thanks.

Cheers.
vixen1836 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
"I wanted to rip the untidy bronze crop from his head and then mine it with a pickaxe."

HA HA HA! Oh, and all you had to say was Rochester. I'm sold. Excellent job, ladies!
sirodro chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I so love this story both are writing..I have sent my love to your partner and now must share with you...many thanks to you for excellent writing, stellar voice and an masterful and original idea for a brilliant storyline. Gosh I cannot wait to see what Edward and Bella's relationship blossom's into cause man, right now it is HOT and I don't mean in a good way! I have a good feeling though. He seems like a butt now, but with a good purpose deep down that she cannot see nor fully comprehend. I myself look forward to learning along with her exactly how this is going to play out. With the way you both write...it is going to be magnificent indeed! Many thanks! Eager for more!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
Mari xx chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I love this chapter...you're both so amazing with this writing... :D
Rosette-Cullen chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I've been readin Jane Eyre, Rochester makes me happy in a ass hole love kind of way. Hopefully Edward will be the same... yum.
InLustWithEC chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Guess I need to take your word for it that Edward will redeem himself. he better!

I'm liking it so far. I take it, the other room is going to be Bella's? huh huh huh?

Hurry and update!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
wonderful chapter!

please update!
Music.Junkie4 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
this seems very interesting! Please continue soon!
InLustWithEC chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very nicely done. I like how you have shown that natural bond that exists between Bella and Alice.

Keep it up! You guys are doing great.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Loved it. Can't wait for Edward to see Balla again.
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »