Reviews for Regicide
Shiranui chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is such a beautiful and emotional story! Very great written! And it's just how I imagined it. Finally a peaceful end...
Thess chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is absolutely perfect. It's how I pictured in my mind and I'm glad I didn't begin to write it! (from the beginning, to the aftermath, to Seras' closing musings with Pip). One little correction: familiars are only Alucard's animal servants, "lives" are the human/vampire lives he absorbed (unless I read wrong you used familiars as both?).

No matter, this was fabulous. A great relief to see Seras Victoria' IC: she supported their relationship and meeting in the last chapter! She was looking forward it. Aww.

"and she would have to get over the confusion of calling them both “Master”"

This is so cute.
ladykirie chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow, all's well that ends well, huh- it's also nice to see a bit of romance, or companionship between an older couple- Thess is one of the few others to do that theme as well- it's a bit more human, more realistic than just having the young and oversexed. As always, a lovely use of language and emotion! Good job!

Lady Kirie
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Excellent story! I loved the imagery with Alucard in 'mathland'. Well, everything in it was done well; sapphire pathos makes it very nice.

Glad that you started up another Hellsing fic, I would read those other ones, but I know nothing about those animes, heh.