Reviews for COMIC CON!!!
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
lulz. funny. can i have a satans handbasket!
Invader Toxin chapter 4 . 1/30/2003
OMG! YES! _ That was sooooo funny and good! Keep up the good work!
Dragonflyr13 chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
it takes one word to discribe this fic: CRAZY!
Synia chapter 4 . 12/31/2001
It was kind of of hard to read but besides that it was fine
Jess M chapter 4 . 12/17/2001
*Appladdes* BRAVO BRAVO! Make more scary writing person! PLEEEZZZEEE MAKE MOOOORRREEE!...think you. _
Raye chapter 4 . 12/4/2001
This ish so f*cking funny! I laugh in unidentifiable glee! Watch me laugh! MUWAHAHAHAHA! Okiee.. I finished laughing now.. You get beat me bloody with a Cream Soda can now..
chopsuey chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
EEEERRRRRRMMMMM. I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE SIGNING WAS GREAT! YEEEEEEEEAW! I WENT TO COMIC CON. YUP. UUUUUUUURRHHHHHHH UH. CORN!
Leftomaniac chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Man, I was feeling all angsty and sad, and this cheered me right up! Tank oo. Jello is made from horse hooves.
Twitch C chapter 4 . 12/1/2001
OH GOD THIS WAS THE FUNNYEST THANG! EVER!
SpookyMoose chapter 4 . 11/29/2001
Heehee, you're funny. Can I have some candy? Weeeeeeeeeeee I like the crazyness! Evil penguins, face the wrath of my Spork Of Doom! Oooooooo, Funny farm has jello? Ih must return to mah home! Jello is yummy. Sporky says Hi. I wanna meet Jhonen! (The Almighty ruler of all time and space as we know it. Yes I can act like a crazy obsessive fangirl if I wanna, so nayh.) I would probably pass out and go into a coma if I did though. Oh well. Can I come next time? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy wheezy wheeeeeeeeeze? Sporky says I can just write myself into a fanfic with Jhonen in it and meet him that way. Yayness. I like Happy Noodle Boy. Byeness!
Cyn chapter 4 . 11/29/2001
Man, that was too funny. I think I hurt myself reading this. Jhonen is magical and stuff, really, but no one believes me... oh, how they will wish they believed me...
curbwatcher chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
spookymouse fucked in head...

spookymouse spoooooooky (makes spoooooooky-face)

spookymouse write more before I hunt spookymouse down, fill spookymouses eyeballs with drain-o and sick the evil demented gods of roto-rooter upon spookymouses prolapsed rectum (kinda like what happened to fillerbunny).

mmmyep.

WOOF!
Leftomaniac chapter 3 . 11/27/2001
*on phone*Hmm.. very good yes, very- *sound of somene on the other line picking up* Hello, funny farm? Yes I have an urgent case for you. *turns to spookymouse* You'll love it there, they have jeeeeeeeello... (PS. This is so phreaking phunny!)
invaderrezome no sign in aaaahh chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
iiiiiiittttt demand MORE! please do more i

beg you well bye-bye!
Morbidnny chapter 2 . 11/22/2001
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Dame, I was laughing my ASS! off while reading this story. O_o I must come on your next Comic-con/APE adventure. I wanna fly though a wind-shelled too! Can't wait till other chapters are up. P.S. Princess Mononoley is a great movie.