Reviews for I Would Be Your Slave
AtharinaTheFae chapter 33 . 1/20/2014
Oh, why do I even bother reading incomplete abandoned stories?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
Didymus, not Dydimus.
Katrina Lonestar chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
What has two thumbs, read this story in one sitting and is absolutely in love with it?

Honestly. This is one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. It comes second only to Thirteen Hours, and they are entirely different so comparison can't really be made.

I love Mannonda! And Lenna!

Your portrayal of cruel, so kind. I can't even wrap my mind around how complex you've made him.

The only problems I've seen anywhere in the story are an occasional misspelling of Sir Didymus' name and the common your/you're problem. Be careful there: When saying 'Your Highness' or 'Your Lady' or something like that, always use 'your'. Other wise you're saying 'You are Highness', which is just gibberish.

ElishaTheCrazed chapter 33 . 8/3/2011
This is an amazing story! I can't wait to see how it ends! So excited for a new chapter!
purplelaedy chapter 33 . 6/13/2011
i love how the story continued, it gives enough reason to be happy knowing that Jareth & Sarah are together again although its not sweet at the beginning but its fine! it did shows the slow changed behavior of Sarah towards Jareth its very romantic especially with the sudden kiss from the Goblin King (giggles) which i didnt saw in the movie. Very creative indeed, you provided Jareth with a brother, i thought of it also but im not quiet sure how to differentiate him from Jareth but you have done a perfect brother for him. I would like to read more if threres a continuation for this, its just too exciting. Ill keep waiting for the next post. thanks!
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oooooh. No time to review. Must read.
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
Sarah has a sort of open heart and mind about Jareth, so why is he still being so hard on Sarah and not really telling her anything?
JHaines chapter 31 . 12/4/2010
Wow...I just read all the chapters in one fell swoop. I gotta say that this story is truly gripping. Love the kiss scene. Perfecto! Can't wait for more. I'm loving your stories! Thanks bunches!
janeitesarah chapter 31 . 11/10/2010
I liked this chapter- so no worries about it being a disappointment! Please post again soon!
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 30 . 11/8/2010
more soon plz
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 30 . 8/27/2010
For goodness sakes! PLEASE update, I can barely stand it!
pinkflora chapter 30 . 8/4/2010
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 30 . 8/1/2010
ahhh,the plot thickens! can't wait for the next update :D
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 30 . 7/31/2010
An enjoyable chapter!
mslight chapter 29 . 7/6/2010
Yay! I don't sign into FFnet very often but I am always happy to see a favorited story with new chapters! And I had quiet a few new chapters to read. I like how you keep adding new characters and Sarah's confusion over her feelings for Jareth is quite good. Just wanted to say Thanks!