Reviews for Kyuubi's plan
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Haha! I loved this. It's hilarious and real hot at the same time. Slutty Uke!Naruto is the best! I'm pretty sure if Naruto would of used this on Sasuke then, he'd never would've left the Leaf village.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

NilonCross chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
SHIT! You should continue itttttt!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gawd XD I choked when Naruto yelled XD and laughed so hard at what he was saying next XD oh my ..I have tears from laughing ..XD story was great you were great as well author!

My reg : funny0bunny
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
omg! everytime naruto spoke those words i wad shocked omg im blushing so bad! and laughing! lol loved it! :D
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
love love love LOVE THIS
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That's one way to convince Sasuke ;)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
deletedxaccount chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
XD Oh my goodness...after I read this I went from being confused, to going bright red, to laughing so hard I couldn't breathe for like three minutes. Well done Hardy the Monkey...well done...
windalchemist001 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
omg high five *wait for high five* that the way it should have been in the anime/manga hell yeah (mulan: but the it would have-) no finsh sentnce let me stay in my happy mode (naru: taken out or you wouldn't be able to see it) *is deppersed* thank you very munch you jerk. why can't you be nice. (naru: becase i don't like you) *sighs* [why does he have a teme why?] anyway i LOVE this story. mainy like i said it should have been the way it was made. i think all yaoi fangirl would have fainted/noise bleed/begain recoreding. that part. mayble not in that ouder but still oh and i thank you for this story.

brittany b. pena
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
So totally AWESOME! "Hello Mr. Hard on! " LMAO!
Hybrid2101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Two thumbs up! :3
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hahaha that was great that was so funny
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like it so lewd
conniepuce chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good storry shame there wasnt a lemon though.
Ramen.Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/26/2008