Reviews for Tokyo Crazy Paradise Skips a Beat!
emakizuru chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
gAH why has this not been finished?!
AiSherryChan chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
2010 is your last update? I want to know more! Please update! I'm begging you, Oh wonderful writer!
Ryuhime chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
to begin my review i must first tell you that YOUR IDEA IS PURE GENIUS! However i suspect that, like i used to, are just reading the newest Skip Beat! chapters without starting from the beginning when there is an update;am i right? you have obviously read TCP multiple times like the respectable fan you are, HOWEVER you are neglecting the main universe that the setting takes place in! the problems are minor but nevertheless noticeable! Kyoko gets a bit OOC now and again, and it takes away from the overly energetic, hysterical, ultra conservative, traditional Japanese girl that she is (believe me when i say that Kyoko would have a cow if Julie gave her an expensive-which you know that she would- dress for Kyoko to wear. She would be like "Oh No! I mustn't! I couldnt! Its just so expensive I dont deserve this! what if I ruin it?!" or something similar). You made her accept the first name basis too easy from Ren (even Corn had to add honorifics to her name, and Kyoko herself would probably never imagine not addressing her beloved senpai by his first name alone). Ren's personality, too, gets topsy-turvy here and there, despite being madly in love with Kyoko he would not break face so easily (not to mention that unless a show is meant to be hentai they rarely show nipples on television, so the crew would probably use little covers on her nipples or some form of skin tight flesh colored cover on her body, which can be done actually; meaning she would not be naked). Your making Ren more hypersensitive than he is outwardly portrayed in the manga (add some internal conflict girl! the green devil of his bubbles underneath). Kanae is a bit to touchy-feely too, but i understand that you want their future relationship to develop like this, so i will allow this as long as it does not go overboard, and where is Yashiro's fangirl shojomanga otakuness that i have come to love? where is that beloved genius humor that Yoshiki Nakamura is known for?! but i digress. I apologize for my harshness but i am very picky about OOCness, after all these fanfictions are supposed to be homages to the original author's works and characters. my last two critiques are that i would have preferred if Chiori Amamiya played Asago, and it always offputs me when Yashiro becomes an actor in their fics especially without background given(but these are just my peeves and therefore need not much attention given to them). My best advise is that you reread Skip Beat! start to latest update (something that i have done 4 times already) to refresh your memory of their natural reactions and lifelong personality traits. I understand trying to balance between the two stories and trying to remember who is who and is this how he/she reacts is difficult, and i can see gradual progress in this as i read! I do have to say that I LOVE the plot you are trying to make and this story has great potential! maybe get one of your friends who is more familiar with the two series to proofread/review your chapters before you post them to make doubly sure that the Skip Beat part is just as good as the TCP part. I WILL CONTINUE TO READ AND WILL PATIENTLY/LOYALLY WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! PLEEEEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS STORY I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOUR TALENT BLOOM AND YOUR IDEAS AS TO WHERE YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS STORY!
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
You know, I love updates of very well written fanfics.

Please generously donate your updates to us. Give us happiness. Make a difference.
L.I.N.A.T chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
This was extremely well done! Great job! I loved all how you portrayed all of the characters, and how you wrote TCP in. Reading Ren and Kyouko acting TCP was just awesome! Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
i hope this will be updated. i love TCP too and imagine kyoko and ren acting them.
charlestonstexan chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
I got hooked into your story before I realized that it was not complete and hadn't been updated in forever! I did enjoy what you had written as I really do love both of these mangas! Please consider updating this!
Megi Keishii chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
So...going to update again so we can find out what everybody's reaction is going to be? Especially once Kyouko and Ren sees the PV?
suprNEONligt chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
this is just to fantastic to put into words! its, OMG! you are a fantastic writer! XD! I love it!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Why did u end it *tears* please pick it up this story is so amazing and I want to read more! Plus it was right at the good part! It has been really AWESOME so far though XD I just hate the 2 year cliff hanger :( but I do have to thank u since now I have a new manga to check out :)
littlesnipper chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why did you stopped writing? it just got to the best part? WHY WHY WHY?
villy chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
So good! gah! 2 year cliff hanger O_O
NamineJamie chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Kat chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
This is great please update!J
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012