Reviews for Black and White and Purple and Orange
Cool.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was nice i love that episode...but i am kinda glad u didnt kill the guy...he wasnt that bad if you put aside all the killing he did on tv..so your story was nice and sweet..
windscryer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
AWW! *FLAILS*

SO MUCH AWESOME . . . LOVED IT!

Dean's all bouncy and excited-LOVE THE PUPPY!DEAN!-and 'Then he felt a draft where there definitely shouldn’t ever, ever be a draft, and glared down at himself. Dammit, men were not meant to have bare knees in public.' CLASSIC! OMD! BEST EVAR!

And they watched movies and Dean found his OTP and Ted and Sam bonded.

And it was AWESOME!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
What about the bodies that showed up in the morgue? They were all fake?

This was really cute. It bothered me in the show that Dean, horror movie fan, didn't know who Mina and Harker were, so glad you cleared that up. The Indy movie thing bothered me too, so I liked you addressing it.

And the ending was great, Sam realizing that he and the shapeshifter weren't really so different after all.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh my word!

My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

This was great! Lol! I like that little shapeshifter now!

Snicker. There's really not much more to say than Bravo!

Snort, snicker, laugh.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I especially like the image of the final scene. Good reference to the "black and white" case, too.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
“Hey, I watched the movies!” Dean protested. This was the way it had always been—Sam knew books and Dean knew TV and movies. It was one of the many ways they distributed responsibility, and it helped their partnership run smoothly. “I just didn’t remember that part.”

Hah! Excellent! - I really liked it -VV- !