Reviews for S Rank
*sighs disappointedly* Hinata is weak. I know my expectations are high but if she trained that much she would at least learn something other than juiken (am I saying that right?) and to control her emotions, and please. Sasuke was trained by a sanin, Orchimaru, what makes her think that she could defeat him? It's stuff like this that's makes me hate Hinata. I like her in the anime because she loves Naruto, but she's also kind. I do admit her stutter is annoying but I learn to live with it. All and all besides from a couple of female characters Hinata is my favourite, but I hate her in fanfics because she's either too cocky, confident or...horny? I don't know, but she's either a stutter freak or horribly weak. It's just so annoying, she's sometimes to forgiving as well but anyway I only read maybe half of this chapter because Hinata spoiled it for me, I'm sorry but she just ruined it, but that doesn't mean that this fanfic wasn't great up until the part I didn't like, I'm picky. I know, but still I want to thank you for this excellent fanfic. Ja Ne!
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 1 . 6/5
Awesome i can't wait till your story is finished i,ll will keep up with your chapters and read all of the i already read the first 21
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 3/30
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 3/29
Sman66 chapter 21 . 3/27
I like this story a lot please make more
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/23
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/22
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/21
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/21
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/20
For fuck sake chapter 3 . 3/11
This story bombs. There is no reason to build up Hinata as a more important character because she never proved anything beyond sideline fodder in the manga. The hokage singling out Kiba for glaring? are you fucking kidding me?! That's ridiculous, his whole team ignores him, nothing happens, Kiba glares and he gets put through a wall. Work on you story telling, character development, pacing and for god sake, PROOF READ! It's not a difficult concept yet everyone makes it out to be.
Is this story dead? I mean it just angers me something ruthless when someone writes a good fic but stops just before ending it!
You spelled 'Rinnegan' wrong.
OutOfReality08 chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Whoa, two jinchurikis fighting and they happen to be the jinchuriki of the strongest and second strongest bijuu after Juubi.
OutOfReality08 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Wow I didn't think that Naruto knew that Hinata loved him, I mean it's hard not to notice when she stalks him.