Reviews for S Rank
DarkSoul786 chapter 21 . 4/22
That was lit dude!
Anyways, will you update your story? Or is it discontinued? Cause I'd be soo awesome if you did continue.
black cat shiki chapter 21 . 3/15
More plz!ยก!
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 3/3
Keep it dead, Kishimoto worshiping dumbass.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
sigh man troublesome...
Your grammar either is bad or the site had to reload all the story's after updating their servers. Just go over it and fix out of context words that if pops up too often then you brake the story flow. Thus spiting out the readers instead of drawing him or her in.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
FUCK YES BEST FANFIC EVUR MA MAN
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
*sighs disappointedly* Hinata is weak. I know my expectations are high but if she trained that much she would at least learn something other than juiken (am I saying that right?) and to control her emotions, and please. Sasuke was trained by a sanin, Orchimaru, what makes her think that she could defeat him? It's stuff like this that's makes me hate Hinata. I like her in the anime because she loves Naruto, but she's also kind. I do admit her stutter is annoying but I learn to live with it. All and all besides from a couple of female characters Hinata is my favourite, but I hate her in fanfics because she's either too cocky, confident or...horny? I don't know, but she's either a stutter freak or horribly weak. It's just so annoying, she's sometimes to forgiving as well but anyway I only read maybe half of this chapter because Hinata spoiled it for me, I'm sorry but she just ruined it, but that doesn't mean that this fanfic wasn't great up until the part I didn't like, I'm picky. I know, but still I want to thank you for this excellent fanfic. Ja Ne!
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Awesome i can't wait till your story is finished i,ll will keep up with your chapters and read all of the i already read the first 21
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Sman66 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I like this story a lot please make more
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/23/2016