Reviews for S Rank
ShonenJumpALLDAY chapter 17 . 1/2
There is a flaw I would like to point out with this chapter. I do not understand, how is Danzo becoming the Sixth Hokage? First of all, I thought in the beginning of the story, the elders were arrested due to them ordering Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Danzo should be in jail. Now, if you fix this in later chapters, and I haven't seen it yet, I apologize if you have.

Good day sir,

Derpy D. Derpington
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
. i was like why you knock her out naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Learn English dumbass!
BURNER2134 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Why haven't you made the next chapter yet. The fanfiction was awesome
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
:F
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Awesome chapter!
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
bookmurk
Bloody9Fox chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
God, this is such a shitty story. Horrible grammar. Cringing plot. Misleading summary. All the workings of a fanfic destined to fail. Scrap it loser. LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
It's WERE not WHERE. Learn some english ya shit sniffer.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
No offence but Hinata acts like she no's naruto when in fact she doesn't in your story and in the anime I don't like sakura either after all she's a bully and a fan girl but she is better now BUT I really really really like no love ur story!

so if naruto wont be a b rank that means a or s right hoping its s rank coz that's COOOOOOOOOOOOL
Darthjester13 chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
interesting story
manny1000 chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Great storie iI loved it but suck it was not finish hope to see you finishing it
Banjo chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Ugh, I could get past the horrid grammar because of the good plot, but seeing the way Naruto treated Hinata has just completely turned the story off for me.
Banjo chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Good plot and all... But jesus the grammar is fucking horrible.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013