Reviews for S Rank
darkemperor1 chapter 12 . 8/29
Whoa, two jinchurikis fighting and they happen to be the jinchuriki of the strongest and second strongest bijuu after Juubi.
darkemperor1 chapter 11 . 8/29
Wow I didn't think that Naruto knew that Hinata loved him, I mean it's hard not to notice when she stalks him.
darkemperor1 chapter 10 . 8/29
Damn! I'm eager to see what happens next! I can't wait to the drama between Naruto and the team from Konoha.
darkemperor1 chapter 8 . 8/29
I bet Naruto's gonna win and then the team from will appear.
darkemperor1 chapter 7 . 8/29
So is Naruto going to take over Iwagakure? If so then it would be a bit... awkward when Iwa learns that the person who invaded Iwa was non other than the son of Minato Namikaze, the most hated person by Iwa.
darkemperor1 chapter 6 . 8/29
Wait what the hell is Kabuto doing working for Naruto? I thought he was completely loyal to Orochimaru?
darkemperor1 chapter 4 . 8/29
Wait... does Naruto plan on taking over the world? If Naruto is able to find the tailed beasts that the Akatsuki caught and controlled them then no-one would be able to stop.
darkemperor1 chapter 3 . 8/29
Whooaaa! Naruto's got the rinnegan! I think Konoha just made the biggest mistake ever! Now Naruto's gonna Uber OP!
Kishi...kidding right...urs better
ShonenJumpALLDAY chapter 17 . 1/2
There is a flaw I would like to point out with this chapter. I do not understand, how is Danzo becoming the Sixth Hokage? First of all, I thought in the beginning of the story, the elders were arrested due to them ordering Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Danzo should be in jail. Now, if you fix this in later chapters, and I haven't seen it yet, I apologize if you have.

Good day sir,

Derpy D. Derpington
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
. i was like why you knock her out naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Learn English dumbass!
BURNER2134 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Why haven't you made the next chapter yet. The fanfiction was awesome
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013