Reviews for He Will Never Touch You Like This
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this was beyond erotic i loved it it was just...wow
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OME! That was probably one of the hottest things I have ever read! Well done!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
loved it!
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Woah,

Thats one hot horny DTEdward!

Yum...

Thanks for this.

Very nice.

Cheers
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That has to be the longest and best lemon I have ever read. snaps for you hope to see more ... uumm... stories...yeah stories lets go with that. from you soon.
xpersephone chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Amazing, i really enjoyed the do a follow up with more sex.
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Gah, this was so, SO good! So romantic, and so freaking hot at the same time! Probably one of the best I've read for this contest! I certainly hope its not your last time writing DTE, cause you're amazing at it!

And a random, funny tidbit-

Whenever I'm reading a story where Edward's cum is referred to as "spunk", I can't help but think of RPattz and his "Spunk Ransom" nickname. Well, incidentally, when I was reading this and came across "spunk", one of RPattz's songs had just started playing on my computer. I got a good giggle out of that, needless to say!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WOW ! I loved it ! The characters were very amazingly developped and you had an interesting back story. It wasn't just smut for the sake of smut. I liked that. And of course, the lemon was delectable Juicy and pantie wetting I hope you'll write some other thing soon enough
Melissa612 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! I LOVED IT! You should definitely think about continuing it somehow.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was pretty damn awesome. You should defitely continue writing these.
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
love the story..
ieatsourgrapes chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
You definitely nailed DTE! :)
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I SO LOVED IT! U should continue it! LOVED IT ! LOVED ITT! LOVED IT! D
polemic chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
*gulps* wow... that was seriously hott. Dirty talking and Jealous possesive Edward rolled into one. Yum!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I stayed ticked off at Edward longer than Bella did, but I thoroughly enjoyed the lemony goodness that followed. Well written!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »