Reviews for At Bay
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Awww...
Easionia During chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Where is the rest? I was enjoying it.
Soului chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love this show. The acting could have been better at times, but the main actors were good and I loved the concept. I'm glad that there are some people out there who remember this show in their writing.

This was very well done. It was short, but that didn't take away from the quality of the piece. Your character development and portrayal gave a fascinating insight into one of the most important character relationships of the show. Well done!
RandomPenName chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lovin the hc i was reading one of your tmnt fics and stumbled over . twas exciting to see beastmaster!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
vary sweet love it
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hahaha! Interesting little thing; loved the last line. And Podo is cute. _ Though I am super-uber curious: why is Dar helping Tao? And how would Tao helping Dar be different (motive-wise)? I wanna know! :P Very well done, especially for a little drabble, and most especially that I am not a particular fan of drabbles. Most excellent.

-Kayura
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw...What a wonderful perspective From Dar's POV! And Podo! My goodness he was cute!

Now...since the gift giving holiday season is coming up-I wonder if a sister drabble from switched circumstances would be possible. Tao ruminating over an injured/sick Dar?

LOL! I totally loved this!