Reviews for Learning Through Repetition
chefino123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
awwww so cute
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I liked how you had Neji helped Ino let go of her grief. This was a well written and beautiful story.
LexLogikk chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww.. that is really, really sad.

I have this huge rock in the pit of my stomach now.

Me, the girl who doesn't cry for anything.

You're right about what you said in your end note. That is some pretty deep shtuff you wrote here. Real deep emotions to evoke in writing.

But I like it(:

Very nice piece of work, here. :D
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
So nice! Also sad...reminded me of Ino crying during Asuma's death...fuck, that was sad.

It was really good how you made them all in-character, yet bond in a small way. Really well written...I applaud you!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nice, you could feel the emotion pulsing through it. The ending was sweet.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Sad. I really liked it, though. It really captures who Ino is.
Lana Micheline chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Deep indeed. It was beautiful and I really like it.

More, please!
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hello, winter-rae. i'm glad i finally got the chance to catch you here in ffn. i read your other nejiino a few months ago and i really liked it.

yes, in comparison to seductive mind, this fic does run deeper. i like the idea you grounded this around - everybody did say that it wasn't ino's fault, but nobody ever said that nobody was blaming her.

good job, and i look forward to reading more from you. ja, mata ne!
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I loved it. It was deep and I loved the way you had them interact. Nice work. :)
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 10/27/2008

i really like this!

great work~
claymade chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
A very nice, introspective fic. I liked the lead-in part especially, the way you broke it up with the various things that people had said to Ino. You capture her mindset very well, especially the irrationalities of grief.

In terms of suggestions: one thing that I noticed was that Ino should have actually known already about Neji's father-she was watching during the match with Naruto when he told the story. Also, there were a couple places, especially in the beginning, you used the past tense where the past perfect might have fit better, since you're talking about things that happened notably before the "current time" in the actual narration. ("it was only just recently that she realized" vs. "it was only just recently that she had realized", etc.)

Anyway, those are just some minor points I thought it might be worthwhile to mention. Overall, though, it was a very engaging and involving story, very emotionally told and interesting. Thanks for sharing it!
DestinyGirl1059 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Luv ur story
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Amazing work. I truly ope you are proud of this work. Your characterisations are honest and your plot very emotive.

Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
they are so beautiful... T_T wow thankss.
K. Nefertiti chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was beautiful, Winter.

even though this isn't my fav. pairing, it was nice and soothing. What a great way to start a day, eh?

Oh... did you know that the review window is different now?

Poor Asuma- crap, i was planning on watching the episode too. It's going to be a sad one!