Reviews for If You're Happy, Then I'm
VindicatedSunshine chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow.

You did a great job. ;)
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. Interesting look into what House was thinking in that scene. Very nice! :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Sweet ... well, bittersweet ...

Good story!

Keep on writin'!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Carraways chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very good first House fic!

There were a few moments where House's feelings were a teeny bit overdone, but overall, I thought you captured him well. The ending was particularly good. It was very strong and very sympathetic. I liked this quite a bit. You should definitely try do write some more Housefic. :)
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Absolutely lovely. :) I loved/ached over that look on his face at the end of the episode, and lost is just the perfect word for that mixture of emotions. Fear and anger and pain and resentment but above all else the fear of losing her and everything that he was not-quite-ready to name but that he felt they shared...and the thought that he had time. That sudden realization that he waited too long...and that now he might be too late.

Really lovely, looking forward to more from you soon? :)
sparrowed chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh my God. This is too phucking perfect for words. Send this baby off to David Shore, I'm sure he'd agree with me when I say that this is totally House. Fantastic job!
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was intense! Amazing job! I loved it!
ButterNJam chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Absolutely stunning. I usually hate first-person fics, but this was done very well.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is a great thought flow. It was such an amazing scene and I'm so glad someone wanted to expand upon it. I think you did a good job of writing House in character.
AgentCarter chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
The last line was spot on. It just sums everything up. Fantastic!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow, that was...really sad. but I LOVED it. Great job! (: Poor House though...I can tell he was just...not crushed, but somewhere along there.

Angelica
uniquechic chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i'm really glad i wasn't the only person who came to the conclusion House was upset because he thought Cuddy was leaving him. although, i hadn't actually thought that in that moment he had the power to crush her- or that she had ever really hidden any part of her on purpose. i especially liked the last line
joraco14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Great story! You did a great job. and I also think that was how House felt.
AliceInScribbleLand chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
oh i love it goosebumps and everything at the end. I think you did a really good job with the characterizations and i liked how it wasn't just one rant... it evolved from the beginning to the end