Reviews for A Lost Soul
I really wish you would continue with this story!
SexiiFoxii chapter 18 . 2/26
I absolutely loved it and you better make a sequel or some shit because this is sooooooooo good!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please update! :D
mirian chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
que fantastico cuando sacas el otro capitulo
lovleydragonfly chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
NOOOO WHY U ABANDON THIS STORY!?
lovleydragonfly chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
"No, it is actually an A-rank," said the Hokage. "Suzaku got a message from Kousetsu and her partner two days ago. Wave is being terrorized by the crime lord, Gatou. Team seven's mission will be merely to guard Tazuna, but I have a private mission for you."

"And that is?"

The Hokage sighed. "I want you to assassinate Gatou and destroy his bases, as well as assassinating his henchmen. This will bring Wave back to their feet. But keep your cover, though. Kousetsu's partner, as you know, he wasn't a member of the FIRE Squad, but one of Konoha's undercover ANBU division. Both he and Kousetsu are working undercover to assist us against Gatou. Keep the act up. You know as well as any of us do that those in the undercover division as well as the FIRE Squad…their true identities must not be known, unless you chose to divulge your identity; like how the few that you chose to let know."

Naru sighed. "Mission rank and objective?"

"S-rank at least," said the Hokage. "Your objective, as stated before, is an assassination mission on Gatou and destroying his bases. Also, get Kousetsu and her partner in Konoha where I could 'enlist' them as Konoha shinobis without them blowing their covers."

A rank or S rank!?
Zwolftd chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Wow! This is really interesting story for me
I really wonder who are Aisu and Koneko in Fire Nine cause I can catch up with the others of Fire Nine but these two I really don't know
And I also wonder in this story it's gonna have pairing or not?
And I wonder about the reason why Itachi and Naru can't go all out when they spar
What will happen next ?I'm so excited
I hope you will continue update soon
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Excellent story! But it looks like it has been abandend that too bad...
godess bubbles chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Aww I was hopeful that ino and choji get 2 be apprentice update soon
thelastunicorn chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
i love this story. it is really good and a little funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
naruko.uzuma chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
continue
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Itachi U. & Naruto U which there was romance
Regin chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SCREAMM chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
brilliant story!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
interesting.. i like this story.