Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
ToDecember chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I am interested in your story so far. Its written well and with what small chapters you give us I defiantly what to read more but i only like cliffhangers for so long. I am very serious about the stories that I like so if you find it hard to update frequently maybe try longer chapters to make up for the difference.

I like that you have Draco a little manic and I like how you have written Ginny so far too. However, please, don't keep letting Draco get the upper hand with Ginny. I really hope you let Ginny hit Draco with her favorite jinx because he deserves it right now.

I love D/G pairing but the one thing i hate most is when things are rushed with them. So I beg you, please, don't do that to them.

I am very interested to find out what was on that parchment.
Magali chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
ouah, I love, love, love it so far. I really wonder what the "person" knows about Malfoy, that it made him so paranoiac. There's definitely something strange going on. Since Ginny didn't seem to suspect that she would become Malfoy's victim, I wonder if she is the cause AT ALL of Malfoy's descent into so-called madness.

Update soon, please.
Angelbabie13190 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sounds exciting all ready. Really like how you left it a mystery as to what the parchment said or was.
hawaiiancostley chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I like the story but it feels very much unfinished so could you update it
Nacilme chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
WOW Draco ultra paranoid! Loved it!

But tell me, you person, how can I vote in your story at rowan-greenleaf's poll if I don't have an end to read? Hum... Tell me please!

So start working on this update as fast as you can, 'cause on the contrary I won't vote for you, and I mean it! LOL XD

kissus
Nimph chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Okay, these are unexpected consequences, I am sure. It's a very very very funny fic, had me laughing like mad!

I'd like to say more, but this is only the beginning. How am I to vote you now, uh?

Please update! :(
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
wicked awesome! update soon!

~Amanda~
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Nice so far! I too did a challenge responce (but was lazy and stuck to a oneshot!) but this is good. I'd like to find out what was so horrendous about the drawing as to spark Draco's ire like that! Update soon!

WishfulWhispers
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
gr8 chapter but please update soon i need to know what happens next
kalira chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hopefully we'll find out in the next chapter what was actually on the paper? good start :)
scubarang chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I know you'll be explaining everything eventually, but I felt like there needed to be a little hint as to what Draco was so vengeful about.

I liked the story and I'll be waiting to see what Draco has in store for who ever has wronged him.
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Gah! Much too short! I will admit, however, that I am intrigued. What was on the parchment that was so heinous as to irk Draco so much?