Reviews for Hours And Minutes
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw, i love it SO much! i love that he was so worried andthen the figment of his imagination part. *sigh* so sweet. NINE LIVES was SUCH a great tiva episode, i made a picspam if you wanna check it out- just pu in front community.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
“You are a hallucination brought on by the fact that I can’t find you. For all I know you’re fine and sitting somewhere with that guy while I sit here thinking about you and being in love-”

O. .:))

good story.
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
OHMIGOSH! AW! i loved it! very well written! and awesome! good job! :D
Monotufu chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
omg I love it! I talk to myself all the time, I even say 'sorry' if I walk into inanimate objests(which happens a lot, actually :o)) I talk to my fish too, but I don't think that counts
not stalker chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aw its so cute i even know which episode this one comes off

haha
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I would totally agree with you. Inanimate objects aren't that great of conversationalists though, LoL.

I loved this.

It was really sweet. Have you thought of continuing their conversation, or maybe doing the scene from Gibbs' POV?

~MM
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
fantastic story! loved it!
Dewey'sGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
hehe, I was in an exam the other day and it was so hard not to talk to myself... my tutor kept giving me these weird looks, because I was talking in my head, and gesturing along with it... great story, very in done.
falling into heaven chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
gah! well we all know hes in love with her so the writers should go with it! awsome, btw.

xoxo
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hmm... I don't think she stayed there... I think... that SHE blew it up :P hehe

I liked it... You should update it:)
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Haha, I talk to everything. Great story! It was so cute.
NCISGIRL chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
that was good, are you going to write more you should
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Good story.

And I talk to inanimate objects too.

It's NORMAL.

I liked it that Tony was so obviously unhappy about her trip. He should be.
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww tiva goodness in the morning. xD

Loved it, nice little one-shot.

Love Maryy

xx
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
(I'm too stuffed to log in)

How can you say this is crap?

I love this!