Reviews for Control
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
magnificent, great, gorgeous, brilliant, splendid, fabulous and so much more, but words fail to describe how good this story is! you are so in-character... its perfect!

thank you for sharing this piece of work!
jsandoz chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
“Gil, you don’t have to tie me down to get me to stay.” A stunningly powerful line in all of its implications, and exactly like something she would say.

Thank you for all of your stories. I am new to CSI as of a few months ago and season 9 is making me sad...
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic
toothchick chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Perfect & passionate, with a magnificent raw nakedness of souls. melding together...I loved it!
sdbeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I enjoyed that very much. You captured the emotions and the characterizations so well. Thanks for writing, I really like your fics.

Beth
Trekkie101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I realize that you want more of a review than this, but i had to stop and tell you how utterly amazing this story is. I sat perfectly still while reading this, unable to move or tear myself from the words until it was over. It is beautiful, and powerful, and at first I was put off by the idea of Griss being so... overbearing, but it really does make so much sense. I feel like you've characterized both Sara and Grissom extremely well, and... well, it was fantastic. 8-D
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I just can't tell you enough how much I love your writing. It is so beautiful. So HOT. Fantastic! Thanks for writing. I really wish you would come and join us at grissomandsaraforeverlove.. Our site is #12 in the wetpaint 500. Not too bad, LOL! Again, love your writing!
geekluvinskater chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow this was very interesting and of course very hot too!
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is very nice, hot story. I could believe this ... Grissom is a bit of a messed up, control freak. This story is just nice. Thanks for writing and sharing.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
that was wonderfully delicious, intense, and i am extremely grateful that you shared this story with the rest of us.

:) chauncey
manic chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
you are rocking on these stories. I'm loving the smut, the voyeur one was near perfect and this one, killed me.

Thanks and please keep writing am seriously enjoying them
My Kate chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
bravo again and again...magnificent...
tikismile chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I absolutely love it.
suallenparker chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Really sweet!

And quite hot too

I esspecially loved what you wrote bout Sara not using his fist name so often. Really cute.
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
m I think I've died of sweet emotion. Luckily when you die you're still able to review fanfictions that kill you, so a huge thanks hehe.