Reviews for Halloween Costume Couplings
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
that was a great second chapter! i especially liked it when Bella referred to Emmett as the 'jolly green giant'. Im really looking forward to the next chapter!
sha56 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
This is great

keep writting.

i love this story line.
DaniLovesSpunkRansom chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Woah it totally took me by surprise that you mixed up the costume couples! I totally thought that you would have Edward and Bella, Jasper and Alice, and Emmett and Rosalie paired up! This makes it more interesting though!
Loulabelle chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
When will Bella ever realise that she's not plain?

This so so funny. Emmett shaved his legs Ahahahahaha!

Awesome chapter

UPDATE ASAP!

XD
wannabe-amazon chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
lol i didnt see that coming, Em in peter pan tights, wow what a mental image, cant wait till the next chapter
yvetteeo chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
o0o0o0o update soon please :) I think your doing a pretty good job for this being your first ff :)
twilightobession chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Very good story. I am surprised at the way your are pairing them for the contest. I thought I had it all figured out when you wrote about the girls costumes but then the boys showed up in what I call the wrong costumes. I know you have something planned so... By the way...where is Jasper?

Please post quickly. Thanks for a great story.
orlibluver chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Did not see that coming at all. And I am still wondering what Bella's 'mate' is going to look like. A vampire or the victim.
FancyJumper chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
omg, i LOVE ur story! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLPLZPLPLZPL ZPLZPLZ PLZPLZPLZLZ PZPLZPLZPLZPLZP LZPLZPlz REVIEW!
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow! i abslutely love it! It's a very original idea and it's really well writen. I cant wait to find out what happens when they arrive at the party.
Loulabelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is awesome. I totally wouldn't have guessed that this is your first fanfic. Your writing is so good. I can't wait to read more (no pressure though ;P)

UPDATE ASAP!

XD
wannabe-amazon chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
So far it sounds awesome : ) i cant wait till the next chapter, Jasper in peter pan tights how funny lol
twilightstalkers chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this is awesome i wish my first fanfic is good but i tink i'll delete & start agsin. but i'm not giving up i just need to find something to write about. lol ur awesome!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Funny and interesting till now! Please update soon.

And is it irony or what that Bella got to be a vampire? LOL!
sha56 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i really think that this is awesome.

its a really great idea.

i cn't wait to find out whos ging to be with who.

update?
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »