Reviews for Halloween Costume Couplings
maxridelover123 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
such a cute story ! :]]
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
OMG! i thought it was garretts wedding! lmao! that was great, glad they found love! this was great, loved the epi, to hear what everyone ended up doing! great story
Becca-Jayne-ox chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
i really enjoyed this story though i don't tend to read short ones, but this has changed my opinion completely. And i loved the idea of having mike being gay!
vpg26 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
I love your stories. I hope you have a new story coming!
Anna of Greece chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
he, he, he...I love Jasper
ReniBeniBaby chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Oh. My. God. I loved the ending, i so was not expecting that, and i was trying so hard to contain my giggles when i read the epilogue. The story was really good, you had a couple of spelling mistakes and missing words, but overall, i was happy ]

GOOD JOB!

ReniBeniBaby

(Marina)
LivingInHarmony16 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
too cute
raerae chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
OMC! oh, i was laughing so hard, that i couldn't breathe! now my breathing hurts. laugh- so- hard. oh, oh my, gosh, so funny.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
This story is the absoultly the Funnest one that I have read. The halloween couples party sounds like so much fun. I would like to really got to one like that.
lovetwilight4ever chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
best story
nicole1962 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
nice story:)
Rosa Le Barge chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
awesome
TwiMom22580 chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Cute, full of fluff and I loved it! Nothing like Sleeping with a monster, which I loved! Can't wait to see what else you have planned!
edwardISmylovingvampire92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
nice story
1LovesLatin3 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
this story s really great. its refreshing to see a bella that can come out of her shell once in a blue moon
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »