Reviews for Halloween Costume Couplings
dots chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
wow, what a great story! i absolutely loved it. _
Sarah B chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
That was amazing! I LOVED the epiloque! it was so funny! and sweet as well.

ps-why do you have to say "uncle" for the people to stop having you in a headlock/tickling you? (the tickling bit was when edward was tickling bella in Sleeping With A Monster. i just had to ask.)
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
GREAT STORY. VERY SWEET AND FUNNY.
musiclover101twilight411 chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Yay! I love happy endings. This story was so good. You did a wonderful job writing. I had fun reading it :)
bitemeplease235 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
this was the FUNNIEST thing i have ever read! ok, so maybe not...but when i read the end part about mike and tyler, i burst out laughing...when i was supposed to be asleep. oops. this was a really cute story! loved it!
perpetualXmotion chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
oh. my. god.

i just about died laughing at the end! i didn't expect it to be mike and tyler's wedding!

haha

anyway your story was very fantabulous!

can't wait to read more of your amazing stories!
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I loved your story...it was pretty funny and also very sweet. I loved the ending...you are good!
53bookie chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
OMG!\

this story was so good :)

i was a little worried when they werent with their partners but that all worked out :)

also, mike being gay had me choking on nothing for ten minutes :)

keep writing, you have lots of talent!

xoxo
PortableSwamp chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Aw, I love the surprise ending. :]

Sequel? Please?

And thank you! I love your name; it's very unique. :P

Have a lovely weekend!

Emily
Loulabelle chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
-jumps up and down screaming coz i'm so excited- Sorry I didn't review sooner, but my computer sucks. -sreams again- You told people to read my story :D You really shouldn't have (since it's nowhere near as good as yours) but i'm glad you did. I think this was way better then a sequel. I seriously thought it was Bella and Edward's wedding :D YAY for Mike and Tyler :P Fabulous, wonderful, brilliant. None of these wrods truly do your story justice, but they are the best I have right now. Thankyou for sharing such a wonderful story with me.

-Loulabelle

XD
twilightchica1213 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
i was so obsorbed i was sad when it ended. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.
Alicefyre chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Awesome i love it keep on writing
XxbAbYGiRl chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I REALLY thought it was Bella and Edwards wedding for some reason !

You should have seen my face when I read it was Mike and Tyler !

WOW it suprised me !

But everything else about this chaoter was amazing. I so knew that Rose and Emmett would be the first ones to get married !

But when I read the first sentence and the whole thing about the dress I though Bella and Edward went first , but it was Rose and Emmentt.. am I conffusing you? Cuz im confusing myself !

lol well I really love this story, you did a really good job on it !

Keep writing (PLEASE)

Shadowed Horizon chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Nice...Tyler and Mike's wedding XD

I like that you didn't describe anyone's actual relationships after the Costume thing at the bar, but instead jumped straight to the wedding. But if Mike's gay, then why did he try to hit on Bella?

Anyways I've never seen a fanfic with a gay couple in it. You rock.

-S.H.
ThisIsMyDisguise chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Aw! I loved this part, especially that Mike and Tyler get their happy ending too. Such a great epilogue, nuff said. Can't wait to read your other stories.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »