Reviews for Soldiering On
Penelope Valentine chapter 1 . 8/17
This was AWESOME and exactly what I was looking for. I love that Rodney killed the Wraith, and I think that your characterisations were FANTASTIC. All in all, 10/10! Thank you so much for writing and sharing - it was a great read! D D D
myrosedream chapter 1 . 8/14
I love it! Everyone is in character (I'm mean just perfect), great writing style, and a solid story all around!
woodyt chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
That was so great. I love it when Rodney's hidden bravery comes out to playI also love Rodder's whump, I get sick of shep whump. Thank you for this.
Shiori Dorima chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I don't know how many times I've read this story. I love it. It is hands down one of my favorite Fanfics ever, and I have read a lot of FanFiction! Characterization was phenomenal and the pacing was done well. It shows of the dynamic of the team, particularly Rodney and John's, accurately and beautifully. The dialogue, both spoken and thought, is that difficult to master and yet so lovely mix of funny and heart wrenching, (something the Stargate franchise is very good at) and the Rodney whump was loverly. Poor Rodney, he does get whumped a lot by us... XD it truly felt like I was watching an episode of Atlantis. TLDR: fantastic story, love love love!
Quinkin chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I just wish there was some way to favorite this a bajillion times
Violaze chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I especially appreciate that you kept everyone in character.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Love Rodney whump. Awesome story :) great plot and characterization :)
hills chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i am just way too in-love with this fic
and absolutely enjoy it every time i read it
GVBW chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Really enjoyed this. Adore Rodney whump but also love it more when embedded in a good plot. Well done!
Molecular chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Just lovely. :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Best story in the world. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Fantastic storyline, which had me gasping at every plot twist and reveal. Everyone was in character too, which is extremely rare.
Thank you for writing such an amazing masterpiece.
arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Great story and awesome canon characterizations! :)
beau chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It was wonderfully suspenseful, witty, beautifully written, and the hurt/comfort/adventure was expertly woven.
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
this story is unbelivably awesome, thank you so much for writing it :)))
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was truky a SGA Fic worth reading!

I liked how well you wrote it, and most of all, the fluent plot/storyline, I loved every minute -especially the end!

You're awesome!