Reviews for The Runes
VampireTrekkie1701 chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
Please finish this excellent story!
Tylah chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
Please please please finish this?... :D
ReixGaara chapter 30 . 3/24/2012
Ugh, This story is really really good. I wasn't sure at first when I first started reading but I was quickly hooked and now it's very very late, or early, because I couldn't stop reading. But I'm heartbroken that you've left it unfinished after putting so many chapters in! Especially with Spock and McCoy not together! I was very upset at times while reading. And totally confused as to what was going on. If you have it in you, please pick this story back up.

Cheers
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
PLz write more of this? It was amazing and I can't believe you just stopped here.
Blessed24 7 chapter 30 . 12/28/2011
There's so much Crazy in this story. I love it! I have a hard time readjusting when the...what are they exactly- storylines? Dreams? Hallucinations?...switch, but I thoroughly enjoy realizing they have.
DreamTimeTails chapter 30 . 12/22/2011
Motherfuck, I read this whole goddammned thing without realizing it wasn't completed.

My life is in ruinssss.
Danteseth chapter 30 . 1/24/2011
I am aware of the fact that you haven't updated this story in over a year but i was browsing through your stories and came to this one and i couldn't help but read it. After only a few chapters i was completely and utterly hooked. it took me a few hours but i managed to finished it in one sitting i really a complusive reader. I really do hope that you will eventually finish this story now that with me you will always have an eager reader.
Lynne chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
When Spock said, "As you wish, Doctor." I got Princess Bride deja vu. Intentional or not, I think it rather fits Spock in this story. _
Wolfa Moon chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
I stayed up till 3am reading this. this is so good. but then to have it stop. that is just plain mean. Hope you get back to this soon. But also love your other works too.
skiing Pelican chapter 30 . 7/27/2010
I love this story! Really good how you explained the relationship with the runes... delicate sex scenes... poor Bones... Befor this chaper, I really thought there is something going on between Jim and Spock... puh, I'm really relived now, I think the threat of that is over? Please, continue soon! (whining)
tiffay chapter 30 . 6/28/2010
Oh no! I see this hasn't been updated since last december! Is this fic abandoned? Waaaah.
Brosha chapter 30 . 6/27/2010
Holy Crap, this is awesome. I love reading your work. I can't wait for the next update. I've got to know what's up with Jim and what's gone to happen with Bones and Spock.

You have an amazing talent for writing. This. Is. Epic.

Amazing work!
Kodar chapter 30 . 6/24/2010
Oh come on! You can't leave it at a cliffhanger like that! Finish it, please!
Mini-Chobi chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
Oh, poor Spocky!
Mini-Chobi chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This chapter was a bit confusing. Partitions between sections, even just an extra space, would be wonderful.

Hilarious so far, though. Poor Bones!